Flonk! Summing up. Things I have learned in the last few days.
Veronica Karlsson
2007-04-26 22:07:44 UTC
Q: How many frying pans does one really need?
A: One or seven
Q: Why?
A: to save on teh washing up.

Q: How many flonkers does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: The whole crew, usually:
* one to notice the old bulb is blown.
* another to finally become sufficiently pissed off by it being dark
to go to the store and buy a replacement.
* a third to disagree with that bulb replacement because it wasn't an
energy-saving-eco-friendly won.
* another to crosspoast to alt.bulbs.daffodils just because it seems
on-topic.
* some dyslexic lame fanboi to whine that replacing bulbs is for
a$sholes and we all suck c0ck.
* a week of discussion as to how safe it is to stand on a chair to
change the bulb as opposed to a step-ladder, resulting in a
flamewar twixt the chair and ladder factions.
* some geek telling us how much longer the bulb would hace lasted if
we'd only used linux.
* One to make a web page documenting the whole affair.
* and a few to stand around drinking beer and smoking gods only know
what.
* another to post binaries of summat resembling a penis but veiny and much
smaller.
* One to complain that the words "how many" means MATH is being used.

Q: What do you usually eat for breakfast?
A: black coffee and cigarettes, pizza and Jolt Cola, or lunch

Q: Do you have to be crazy to be an evil genius?
A: No, but it helps
Q: Does this mean Dave is a genius?
A: No, he drinks fermented bee spit.

Q: How often do you water your plants?
a. Indoor
A: All dead
b. Outdoor
A: As needed: some 7 minutes every 2 days and some 1 hour every 3 days
A: Never visit a doctor whose office plants have died.

Q: Do you like pineapple?
A: It's alright in its place (e.g. not in chocolate)
especially on pizza, fresh from the field in Puerto Rico
but it doesn't like me. I get sores in my mouth.
there is no excuse for putting pineapple on pizza.
Taking the top and spiny outside off of a fresh one is more trouble than it's worth
Cooked pineapple is ok, and dried is the best.

Q: What is your favourite pen?
A: Camo pen
Q: Describe the contents of your pen mug/case/heap.
A: scissors, highliters, promo pens, two number two pencils

Q: Headaches suck!
A: Yes, they feel tense or throb or both

Q: What is your favourite book?
A: Haven't found it yet. Too many to count. abebooks is my library. Amazon's my backup.
Some examples:
* The Stand,
* jonathan livingston seagull
* kipling's just so stories
* the phantom tollbooth
* Tim McCreight's The Complete Metalsmith, davis publications
* FM 21-76 Survival, Evasion, and Escape, dept of the army
* the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich

If you're breakin' in a new pair of long-distance footwear, it's a
DAMNED GOOD IDEA to go ahead and bandage/pad/protect your feet in
the most likely abrasion areas ahead of time.

Q: Who is your favourite author?
A: Too many to count. Do I have to pick ~one~? James Lee Burke

Q: Pratchett, Yes/No?
A: Sometimes absolutely mostly.

Q: Bottled water. Insane? Stupid? Necessary?
A: Necessary. Tap water tastes like sewer water here. Distilled
tastes better and doesn't kill yeast the way tapwater does.
Q: Where do you live?
A: Over yonder, in a house, between a creek and a big river in Ojai, CA.

"Bike" is a song by Syd Barret.

Logic is not math
Logic is algebra
=> algebra is not math

Those dull guys:
1. mimus
2. Ratz
3. Veronica Karlsson
4. Steve Leyland

Q: Over or under?
A: Over, of course. Lay roll on top.

Mimus is a worm: ~
Aratzio looks like this: TROLL!!!!
^^^^^
|||``-llegs
||belly
|head and neck
arm
Jade is a minimalist ascii artist: .
Steve drools, has a long nose and wears glasses: 8=============> ~ ~

Mimus was here.

Mimus does not collect comics (other than a few exceptions, of course).

Smee could furnish a complete household from second hand shops.

One of Steve's best RL mates is a comic dealer, he gets lotsa freebies off him.

Comic book characters get renamed in different countries.

Magic words to get me out of the house: "Therre's choocolaate out therrre"

The Finnish author Arto Paasilinna has a funny name.

This server sucks. (hmmm... OK, I knew that before)

The Flonk keeps Dave off the street.

Mimus is reconstituted edomame, which is a kind of soybeans.

dave hace man-b00beis.

Q: Down or synthetic?
A: Silk, man.

Meow fuckhead!

"vs" means things are opposites.

60 Minutes had a thing once about an autistic guy with synesthesia who
had all the savant-ness without the idiocy.

Education and intelligenceare independent of one another, up to a
point. Each individual appears to have a saturation level where
the product of intelligence and education becomes a constant.

Q: What is intelligence?
A: I know it when I see it.

Q: Is creativity a Good Thing or a Bad Thing?
A: Depends on what you're creating.

Q: Cats
A: Not a bad musical, but I greatly preferred Evita.

In a car the steering wheel should be in the middle, so the driver
is protected on both sides by passengers . . . .

There is no prejudice in the Flonk, especially not against math, but
possibly against Daev, or the French or non-cats (NUKE Meow!!!1!!11!).

Superstition is something Per made and Smee lost.

Q: Why do my socks always get holes on the heels?
A: The Eater of Socks likes a little nibble there now and then.

A: I have a chocolate coin which has the wrong king on it.
Q: was this another schnapps-related tragedy?

Healing equipment:
* Duct tape
* Stapler
* Super glue
* Baling wire
* Chocolate
* BEER!
* Coca Cola!

Q: Are crossposts good or bad?
A: Mostly bad

Kittens are decidedly a good thing.! As is chocolate.

Veronica must've l'arned her English over they-ere >>>>>.

A serial chord is two or three notes of a twelve-tone series played
together because you have no choice . . . .

For people who hate noise: a phoneless cord.

Spoon! The battle cry of The Tick! There is no spoon.

Mimus is Working On It! RSN!

Sharon's peas are doing great!

Jade is blind.

Smee does not have any nuts.

Q: How d I find the right group to post to about a very general topic?
A: try alt.who gives a shit.com

Dark Angel still needs to fetch Lionel's (Plane Jane's) bone.

Q: j00 disrespect teh poastcount???
A: Only if I have to read all the poasts.

Motzarella is a free server, which won't let me log in.

The evul Flonk has betrayed Jade.

Mimus got some amusing spam.

Q: Where Are All the Quopes?
A: (no answer)

RagingHomo gets his as$ plastered again

Q: Crosswords. Good or Evil?
A: Good, except for when they drive me nuts.

Sudoku Is Not Math. Sudoku Keeps Your Brain Age Young.

1+1=1, 1+1=10, 1+1=0, 1+1=3

Dave is a pervert.

Smee protests against programming (thinking it's math) by (ahem)
*programming* her pointy stix.

usenet-news.net and www.octanews.com are fruit.

mixed nuts has an automatic Swedish-English translator.

Knoxy did not do anything fun in slöjden at school.

Meat is murder, and Steve say that like it's wrong or something.

Mixed nuts' aunt could have used a "coq rouge".

Knoxy doesn't like Jan Guillou.

Ratz thinks flowers is a good present for a woman.

Smee is a good parallel parker. First time, every time.

Ratz has forgotten most of his math, but he knows where north is.

Men love useless technical toys that make noises or blink.

Loonel has run away again.

Q: What music are you listening to right now?
A: Birds. Korn, "Word Up". Muddy Water's Woodstock Album.
teh new Rush album "snakes and arrows". Peeping Tom.
www.AllMemphisMusic.com is a great station!!

Meow cascades still work.

The Flonkers are really crazy about old sewing machines!

Dave wants a husqvarna sewing machine.

God hates Sweden.

soc.men did not fall for my little "about women/men" troll.

Malkavian also thought flowers were good presents for women, but
changed his mind and suggested a hammer drillfor xmas instead.

Females can't even find their clit lol

Avenger is a woman.

People selling balloon pumps are lying bastards.

Q: How many lightbulbs does it take to change a flonker?
A: One

I'm running dry, and should grab the encylopedia and a beer.

Q: IS THERE ANY HOPE?
A: No.

Dave's calculator is 23 years old. Mixed nuts' is 28.

Spring Has Sprung

Viking did not like what Knoxy had to do to get his fever down.

Dave has had his left big toe's toenail completely removed.
He didn't feel anything. He donated it to charity.

Dave gives advice about "de-skunking" without any personal experience.

Smee got her package.

The 2-Belo has a very active salivary gland.

Dave should get a tent and sleep outside the hospital.

Q: Trippy is still alive, why god why?
A: (no answer)
--
__ __ _____ _____ ______ __ _ _ _____ __
||| \ \ ) )/ / \|| | \ \ / / \ \ | \ | || | / / \| ) \
||.. \ \/ /| |_/| | |_/ /| | | || \ | || || | / \
|.PP. \ / | | \| | | \ \| | | || |\_\| || || | / /\ \
_\/___ \_( \_\__/||_| \_\\_\__/_/ |_| |_||_| \_\__/|(_( \_\
|_______ Troll Spokeswoman _____ http://www.ludd.luth.se/~vk/ ___|
mimus
2007-04-26 23:45:23 UTC
Post by Veronica Karlsson
Q: How many frying pans does one really need?
A: One or seven
Q: Why?
A: to save on teh washing up.
[...]
A: black coffee and cigarettes, pizza and Jolt Cola, or lunch
Q: Do you have to be crazy to be an evil genius?
A: No, but it helps
Q: Does this mean Dave is a genius?
A: No, he drinks fermented bee spit.
Q: How often do you water your plants?
a. Indoor
A: All dead
b. Outdoor
A: As needed: some 7 minutes every 2 days and some 1 hour every 3 days
A: Never visit a doctor whose office plants have died.
Q: Do you like pineapple?
A: It's alright in its place (e.g. not in chocolate)
especially on pizza, fresh from the field in Puerto Rico
but it doesn't like me. I get sores in my mouth.
there is no excuse for putting pineapple on pizza.
Taking the top and spiny outside off of a fresh one is more trouble than it's worth
Cooked pineapple is ok, and dried is the best.
Q: What is your favourite pen?
A: Camo pen
Q: Describe the contents of your pen mug/case/heap.
A: scissors, highliters, promo pens, two number two pencils
Q: Headaches suck!
A: Yes, they feel tense or throb or both
Q: What is your favourite book?
A: Haven't found it yet. Too many to count. abebooks is my library. Amazon's my backup.
* The Stand,
* jonathan livingston seagull
* kipling's just so stories
* the phantom tollbooth
* Tim McCreight's The Complete Metalsmith, davis publications
* FM 21-76 Survival, Evasion, and Escape, dept of the army
* the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich
If you're breakin' in a new pair of long-distance footwear, it's a
DAMNED GOOD IDEA to go ahead and bandage/pad/protect your feet in
the most likely abrasion areas ahead of time.
Q: Who is your favourite author?
A: Too many to count. Do I have to pick ~one~? James Lee Burke
Q: Pratchett, Yes/No?
A: Sometimes absolutely mostly.
Q: Bottled water. Insane? Stupid? Necessary?
A: Necessary. Tap water tastes like sewer water here. Distilled
tastes better and doesn't kill yeast the way tapwater does.
Q: Where do you live?
A: Over yonder, in a house, between a creek and a big river in Ojai, CA.
"Bike" is a song by Syd Barret.
Logic is not math
Logic is algebra
=> algebra is not math
1. mimus
2. Ratz
3. Veronica Karlsson
4. Steve Leyland
Q: Over or under?
A: Over, of course. Lay roll on top.
Mimus is a worm: ~
Aratzio looks like this: TROLL!!!!
^^^^^
|||``-llegs
||belly
|head and neck
arm
Jade is a minimalist ascii artist: .
Steve drools, has a long nose and wears glasses: 8=============> ~ ~
Mimus was here.
Mimus does not collect comics (other than a few exceptions, of course).
Smee could furnish a complete household from second hand shops.
One of Steve's best RL mates is a comic dealer, he gets lotsa freebies off him.
Comic book characters get renamed in different countries.
Magic words to get me out of the house: "Therre's choocolaate out therrre"
The Finnish author Arto Paasilinna has a funny name.
This server sucks. (hmmm... OK, I knew that before)
The Flonk keeps Dave off the street.
Mimus is reconstituted edomame, which is a kind of soybeans.
dave hace man-b00beis.
Q: Down or synthetic?
A: Silk, man.
Meow fuckhead!
"vs" means things are opposites.
60 Minutes had a thing once about an autistic guy with synesthesia who
had all the savant-ness without the idiocy.
Education and intelligenceare independent of one another, up to a
point. Each individual appears to have a saturation level where
the product of intelligence and education becomes a constant.
Q: What is intelligence?
A: I know it when I see it.
Q: Is creativity a Good Thing or a Bad Thing?
A: Depends on what you're creating.
Q: Cats
A: Not a bad musical, but I greatly preferred Evita.
In a car the steering wheel should be in the middle, so the driver
is protected on both sides by passengers . . . .
There is no prejudice in the Flonk, especially not against math, but
possibly against Daev, or the French or non-cats (NUKE Meow!!!1!!11!).
Superstition is something Per made and Smee lost.
Q: Why do my socks always get holes on the heels?
A: The Eater of Socks likes a little nibble there now and then.
A: I have a chocolate coin which has the wrong king on it.
Q: was this another schnapps-related tragedy?
* Duct tape
* Stapler
* Super glue
* Baling wire
* Chocolate
* BEER!
* Coca Cola!
Q: Are crossposts good or bad?
A: Mostly bad
Kittens are decidedly a good thing.! As is chocolate.
Veronica must've l'arned her English over they-ere >>>>>.
A serial chord is two or three notes of a twelve-tone series played
together because you have no choice . . . .
For people who hate noise: a phoneless cord.
Spoon! The battle cry of The Tick! There is no spoon.
Mimus is Working On It! RSN!
Sharon's peas are doing great!
Jade is blind.
Smee does not have any nuts.
Q: How d I find the right group to post to about a very general topic?
A: try alt.who gives a shit.com
Dark Angel still needs to fetch Lionel's (Plane Jane's) bone.
Q: j00 disrespect teh poastcount???
A: Only if I have to read all the poasts.
Motzarella is a free server, which won't let me log in.
The evul Flonk has betrayed Jade.
Mimus got some amusing spam.
Q: Where Are All the Quopes?
A: (no answer)
RagingHomo gets his as$ plastered again
Q: Crosswords. Good or Evil?
A: Good, except for when they drive me nuts.
Sudoku Is Not Math. Sudoku Keeps Your Brain Age Young.
1+1=1, 1+1=10, 1+1=0, 1+1=3
Dave is a pervert.
Smee protests against programming (thinking it's math) by (ahem)
*programming* her pointy stix.
usenet-news.net and www.octanews.com are fruit.
mixed nuts has an automatic Swedish-English translator.
Knoxy did not do anything fun in slöjden at school.
Meat is murder, and Steve say that like it's wrong or something.
Mixed nuts' aunt could have used a "coq rouge".
Knoxy doesn't like Jan Guillou.
Ratz thinks flowers is a good present for a woman.
Smee is a good parallel parker. First time, every time.
Ratz has forgotten most of his math, but he knows where north is.
Men love useless technical toys that make noises or blink.
Loonel has run away again.
Q: What music are you listening to right now?
A: Birds. Korn, "Word Up". Muddy Water's Woodstock Album.
teh new Rush album "snakes and arrows". Peeping Tom.
www.AllMemphisMusic.com is a great station!!
Meow cascades still work.
The Flonkers are really crazy about old sewing machines!
Dave wants a husqvarna sewing machine.
God hates Sweden.
soc.men did not fall for my little "about women/men" troll.
Malkavian also thought flowers were good presents for women, but
changed his mind and suggested a hammer drillfor xmas instead.
Females can't even find their clit lol
Avenger is a woman.
People selling balloon pumps are lying bastards.
Q: How many lightbulbs does it take to change a flonker?
A: One
I'm running dry, and should grab the encylopedia and a beer.
Q: IS THERE ANY HOPE?
A: No.
Dave's calculator is 23 years old. Mixed nuts' is 28.
Spring Has Sprung
Viking did not like what Knoxy had to do to get his fever down.
Dave has had his left big toe's toenail completely removed.
He didn't feel anything. He donated it to charity.
Dave gives advice about "de-skunking" without any personal experience.
Smee got her package.
The 2-Belo has a very active salivary gland.
Dave should get a tent and sleep outside the hospital.
Q: Trippy is still alive, why god why?
A: (no answer)
That would be one helluva final exam . . . .

--
***@hotmail.com

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13

Run away! run away!

< _Monty Python and the Holy Grail_
dave hillstrom
2007-04-27 01:47:23 UTC
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 00:07:44 +0200, Veronica Karlsson
Post by Veronica Karlsson
Q: How many frying pans does one really need?
A: One or seven
Q: Why?
A: to save on teh washing up.
[...]
A: black coffee and cigarettes, pizza and Jolt Cola, or lunch
Q: Do you have to be crazy to be an evil genius?
A: No, but it helps
Q: Does this mean Dave is a genius?
A: No, he drinks fermented bee spit.
Q: How often do you water your plants?
a. Indoor
A: All dead
b. Outdoor
A: As needed: some 7 minutes every 2 days and some 1 hour every 3 days
A: Never visit a doctor whose office plants have died.
Q: Do you like pineapple?
A: It's alright in its place (e.g. not in chocolate)
especially on pizza, fresh from the field in Puerto Rico
but it doesn't like me. I get sores in my mouth.
there is no excuse for putting pineapple on pizza.
Taking the top and spiny outside off of a fresh one is more trouble than it's worth
Cooked pineapple is ok, and dried is the best.
Q: What is your favourite pen?
A: Camo pen
Q: Describe the contents of your pen mug/case/heap.
A: scissors, highliters, promo pens, two number two pencils
Q: Headaches suck!
A: Yes, they feel tense or throb or both
Q: What is your favourite book?
A: Haven't found it yet. Too many to count. abebooks is my library. Amazon's my backup.
* The Stand,
* jonathan livingston seagull
* kipling's just so stories
* the phantom tollbooth
* Tim McCreight's The Complete Metalsmith, davis publications
* FM 21-76 Survival, Evasion, and Escape, dept of the army
* the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich
If you're breakin' in a new pair of long-distance footwear, it's a
DAMNED GOOD IDEA to go ahead and bandage/pad/protect your feet in
the most likely abrasion areas ahead of time.
Q: Who is your favourite author?
A: Too many to count. Do I have to pick ~one~? James Lee Burke
Q: Pratchett, Yes/No?
A: Sometimes absolutely mostly.
Q: Bottled water. Insane? Stupid? Necessary?
A: Necessary. Tap water tastes like sewer water here. Distilled
tastes better and doesn't kill yeast the way tapwater does.
Q: Where do you live?
A: Over yonder, in a house, between a creek and a big river in Ojai, CA.
"Bike" is a song by Syd Barret.
Logic is not math
Logic is algebra
=> algebra is not math
1. mimus
2. Ratz
3. Veronica Karlsson
4. Steve Leyland
Q: Over or under?
A: Over, of course. Lay roll on top.
Mimus is a worm: ~
Aratzio looks like this: TROLL!!!!
^^^^^
|||``-llegs
||belly
|head and neck
arm
Jade is a minimalist ascii artist: .
Steve drools, has a long nose and wears glasses: 8=============> ~ ~
Mimus was here.
Mimus does not collect comics (other than a few exceptions, of course).
Smee could furnish a complete household from second hand shops.
One of Steve's best RL mates is a comic dealer, he gets lotsa freebies off him.
Comic book characters get renamed in different countries.
Magic words to get me out of the house: "Therre's choocolaate out therrre"
The Finnish author Arto Paasilinna has a funny name.
This server sucks. (hmmm... OK, I knew that before)
The Flonk keeps Dave off the street.
Mimus is reconstituted edomame, which is a kind of soybeans.
dave hace man-b00beis.
Q: Down or synthetic?
A: Silk, man.
Meow fuckhead!
"vs" means things are opposites.
60 Minutes had a thing once about an autistic guy with synesthesia who
had all the savant-ness without the idiocy.
Education and intelligenceare independent of one another, up to a
point. Each individual appears to have a saturation level where
the product of intelligence and education becomes a constant.
Q: What is intelligence?
A: I know it when I see it.
Q: Is creativity a Good Thing or a Bad Thing?
A: Depends on what you're creating.
Q: Cats
A: Not a bad musical, but I greatly preferred Evita.
In a car the steering wheel should be in the middle, so the driver
is protected on both sides by passengers . . . .
There is no prejudice in the Flonk, especially not against math, but
possibly against Daev, or the French or non-cats (NUKE Meow!!!1!!11!).
Superstition is something Per made and Smee lost.
Q: Why do my socks always get holes on the heels?
A: The Eater of Socks likes a little nibble there now and then.
A: I have a chocolate coin which has the wrong king on it.
Q: was this another schnapps-related tragedy?
* Duct tape
* Stapler
* Super glue
* Baling wire
* Chocolate
* BEER!
* Coca Cola!
Q: Are crossposts good or bad?
A: Mostly bad
Kittens are decidedly a good thing.! As is chocolate.
Veronica must've l'arned her English over they-ere >>>>>.
A serial chord is two or three notes of a twelve-tone series played
together because you have no choice . . . .
For people who hate noise: a phoneless cord.
Spoon! The battle cry of The Tick! There is no spoon.
Mimus is Working On It! RSN!
Sharon's peas are doing great!
Jade is blind.
Smee does not have any nuts.
Q: How d I find the right group to post to about a very general topic?
A: try alt.who gives a shit.com
Dark Angel still needs to fetch Lionel's (Plane Jane's) bone.
Q: j00 disrespect teh poastcount???
A: Only if I have to read all the poasts.
Motzarella is a free server, which won't let me log in.
The evul Flonk has betrayed Jade.
Mimus got some amusing spam.
Q: Where Are All the Quopes?
A: (no answer)
RagingHomo gets his as$ plastered again
Q: Crosswords. Good or Evil?
A: Good, except for when they drive me nuts.
Sudoku Is Not Math. Sudoku Keeps Your Brain Age Young.
1+1=1, 1+1=10, 1+1=0, 1+1=3
Dave is a pervert.
Smee protests against programming (thinking it's math) by (ahem)
*programming* her pointy stix.
usenet-news.net and www.octanews.com are fruit.
mixed nuts has an automatic Swedish-English translator.
Knoxy did not do anything fun in slöjden at school.
Meat is murder, and Steve say that like it's wrong or something.
Mixed nuts' aunt could have used a "coq rouge".
Knoxy doesn't like Jan Guillou.
Ratz thinks flowers is a good present for a woman.
Smee is a good parallel parker. First time, every time.
Ratz has forgotten most of his math, but he knows where north is.
Men love useless technical toys that make noises or blink.
Loonel has run away again.
Q: What music are you listening to right now?
A: Birds. Korn, "Word Up". Muddy Water's Woodstock Album.
teh new Rush album "snakes and arrows". Peeping Tom.
www.AllMemphisMusic.com is a great station!!
Meow cascades still work.
The Flonkers are really crazy about old sewing machines!
Dave wants a husqvarna sewing machine.
God hates Sweden.
soc.men did not fall for my little "about women/men" troll.
Malkavian also thought flowers were good presents for women, but
changed his mind and suggested a hammer drillfor xmas instead.
Females can't even find their clit lol
Avenger is a woman.
People selling balloon pumps are lying bastards.
Q: How many lightbulbs does it take to change a flonker?
A: One
I'm running dry, and should grab the encylopedia and a beer.
Q: IS THERE ANY HOPE?
A: No.
Dave's calculator is 23 years old. Mixed nuts' is 28.
Spring Has Sprung
Viking did not like what Knoxy had to do to get his fever down.
Dave has had his left big toe's toenail completely removed.
He didn't feel anything. He donated it to charity.
Dave gives advice about "de-skunking" without any personal experience.
Smee got her package.
The 2-Belo has a very active salivary gland.
Dave should get a tent and sleep outside the hospital.
Q: Trippy is still alive, why god why?
A: (no answer)
<giggles uncontrollably>

BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! ALL HAIL VERONICA, FOR SHE HACE GRATENESS!!!
--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature is NOT for mimus. so there.

but it is for hatchetmama and shirley and smee.
Aratzio
2007-04-27 13:22:54 UTC
Post by Veronica Karlsson
Q: How many frying pans does one really need?
A: One or seven
Q: Why?
A: to save on teh washing up.
[...]
A: black coffee and cigarettes, pizza and Jolt Cola, or lunch
Q: Do you have to be crazy to be an evil genius?
A: No, but it helps
Q: Does this mean Dave is a genius?
A: No, he drinks fermented bee spit.
Q: How often do you water your plants?
a. Indoor
A: All dead
b. Outdoor
A: As needed: some 7 minutes every 2 days and some 1 hour every 3 days
A: Never visit a doctor whose office plants have died.
Q: Do you like pineapple?
A: It's alright in its place (e.g. not in chocolate)
especially on pizza, fresh from the field in Puerto Rico
but it doesn't like me. I get sores in my mouth.
there is no excuse for putting pineapple on pizza.
Taking the top and spiny outside off of a fresh one is more trouble than it's worth
Cooked pineapple is ok, and dried is the best.
Q: What is your favourite pen?
A: Camo pen
Q: Describe the contents of your pen mug/case/heap.
A: scissors, highliters, promo pens, two number two pencils
Q: Headaches suck!
A: Yes, they feel tense or throb or both
Q: What is your favourite book?
A: Haven't found it yet. Too many to count. abebooks is my library. Amazon's my backup.
* The Stand,
* jonathan livingston seagull
* kipling's just so stories
* the phantom tollbooth
* Tim McCreight's The Complete Metalsmith, davis publications
* FM 21-76 Survival, Evasion, and Escape, dept of the army
* the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich
If you're breakin' in a new pair of long-distance footwear, it's a
DAMNED GOOD IDEA to go ahead and bandage/pad/protect your feet in
the most likely abrasion areas ahead of time.
Q: Who is your favourite author?
A: Too many to count. Do I have to pick ~one~? James Lee Burke
Q: Pratchett, Yes/No?
A: Sometimes absolutely mostly.
Q: Bottled water. Insane? Stupid? Necessary?
A: Necessary. Tap water tastes like sewer water here. Distilled
tastes better and doesn't kill yeast the way tapwater does.
Q: Where do you live?
A: Over yonder, in a house, between a creek and a big river in Ojai, CA.
"Bike" is a song by Syd Barret.
Logic is not math
Logic is algebra
=> algebra is not math
1. mimus
2. Ratz
3. Veronica Karlsson
4. Steve Leyland
Q: Over or under?
A: Over, of course. Lay roll on top.
Mimus is a worm: ~
Aratzio looks like this: TROLL!!!!
^^^^^
|||``-llegs
||belly
|head and neck
arm
Jade is a minimalist ascii artist: .
Steve drools, has a long nose and wears glasses: 8=============> ~ ~
Mimus was here.
Mimus does not collect comics (other than a few exceptions, of course).
Smee could furnish a complete household from second hand shops.
One of Steve's best RL mates is a comic dealer, he gets lotsa freebies off him.
Comic book characters get renamed in different countries.
Magic words to get me out of the house: "Therre's choocolaate out therrre"
The Finnish author Arto Paasilinna has a funny name.
This server sucks. (hmmm... OK, I knew that before)
The Flonk keeps Dave off the street.
Mimus is reconstituted edomame, which is a kind of soybeans.
dave hace man-b00beis.
Q: Down or synthetic?
A: Silk, man.
Meow fuckhead!
"vs" means things are opposites.
60 Minutes had a thing once about an autistic guy with synesthesia who
had all the savant-ness without the idiocy.
Education and intelligenceare independent of one another, up to a
point. Each individual appears to have a saturation level where
the product of intelligence and education becomes a constant.
Q: What is intelligence?
A: I know it when I see it.
Q: Is creativity a Good Thing or a Bad Thing?
A: Depends on what you're creating.
Q: Cats
A: Not a bad musical, but I greatly preferred Evita.
In a car the steering wheel should be in the middle, so the driver
is protected on both sides by passengers . . . .
There is no prejudice in the Flonk, especially not against math, but
possibly against Daev, or the French or non-cats (NUKE Meow!!!1!!11!).
Superstition is something Per made and Smee lost.
Q: Why do my socks always get holes on the heels?
A: The Eater of Socks likes a little nibble there now and then.
A: I have a chocolate coin which has the wrong king on it.
Q: was this another schnapps-related tragedy?
* Duct tape
* Stapler
* Super glue
* Baling wire
* Chocolate
* BEER!
* Coca Cola!
Q: Are crossposts good or bad?
A: Mostly bad
Kittens are decidedly a good thing.! As is chocolate.
Veronica must've l'arned her English over they-ere >>>>>.
A serial chord is two or three notes of a twelve-tone series played
together because you have no choice . . . .
For people who hate noise: a phoneless cord.
Spoon! The battle cry of The Tick! There is no spoon.
Mimus is Working On It! RSN!
Sharon's peas are doing great!
Jade is blind.
Smee does not have any nuts.
Q: How d I find the right group to post to about a very general topic?
A: try alt.who gives a shit.com
Dark Angel still needs to fetch Lionel's (Plane Jane's) bone.
Q: j00 disrespect teh poastcount???
A: Only if I have to read all the poasts.
Motzarella is a free server, which won't let me log in.
The evul Flonk has betrayed Jade.
Mimus got some amusing spam.
Q: Where Are All the Quopes?
A: (no answer)
RagingHomo gets his as$ plastered again
Q: Crosswords. Good or Evil?
A: Good, except for when they drive me nuts.
Sudoku Is Not Math. Sudoku Keeps Your Brain Age Young.
1+1=1, 1+1=10, 1+1=0, 1+1=3
Dave is a pervert.
Smee protests against programming (thinking it's math) by (ahem)
*programming* her pointy stix.
usenet-news.net and www.octanews.com are fruit.
mixed nuts has an automatic Swedish-English translator.
Knoxy did not do anything fun in slöjden at school.
Meat is murder, and Steve say that like it's wrong or something.
Mixed nuts' aunt could have used a "coq rouge".
Knoxy doesn't like Jan Guillou.
Ratz thinks flowers is a good present for a woman.
Smee is a good parallel parker. First time, every time.
Ratz has forgotten most of his math, but he knows where north is.
Men love useless technical toys that make noises or blink.
Loonel has run away again.
Q: What music are you listening to right now?
A: Birds. Korn, "Word Up". Muddy Water's Woodstock Album.
teh new Rush album "snakes and arrows". Peeping Tom.
www.AllMemphisMusic.com is a great station!!
Meow cascades still work.
The Flonkers are really crazy about old sewing machines!
Dave wants a husqvarna sewing machine.
God hates Sweden.
soc.men did not fall for my little "about women/men" troll.
Malkavian also thought flowers were good presents for women, but
changed his mind and suggested a hammer drillfor xmas instead.
Females can't even find their clit lol
Avenger is a woman.
People selling balloon pumps are lying bastards.
Q: How many lightbulbs does it take to change a flonker?
A: One
I'm running dry, and should grab the encylopedia and a beer.
Q: IS THERE ANY HOPE?
A: No.
Dave's calculator is 23 years old. Mixed nuts' is 28.
Spring Has Sprung
Viking did not like what Knoxy had to do to get his fever down.
Dave has had his left big toe's toenail completely removed.
He didn't feel anything. He donated it to charity.
Dave gives advice about "de-skunking" without any personal experience.
Smee got her package.
The 2-Belo has a very active salivary gland.
Dave should get a tent and sleep outside the hospital.
Q: Trippy is still alive, why god why?
A: (no answer)
I disagree
--
Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
mimus
2007-04-27 15:51:59 UTC
Post by Veronica Karlsson
Q: How many frying pans does one really need?
A: One or seven
Q: Why?
A: to save on teh washing up.
[...]
A: black coffee and cigarettes, pizza and Jolt Cola, or lunch
Q: Do you have to be crazy to be an evil genius?
A: No, but it helps
Q: Does this mean Dave is a genius?
A: No, he drinks fermented bee spit.
Q: How often do you water your plants?
a. Indoor
A: All dead
b. Outdoor
A: As needed: some 7 minutes every 2 days and some 1 hour every 3 days
A: Never visit a doctor whose office plants have died.
Q: Do you like pineapple?
A: It's alright in its place (e.g. not in chocolate)
especially on pizza, fresh from the field in Puerto Rico
but it doesn't like me. I get sores in my mouth.
there is no excuse for putting pineapple on pizza.
Taking the top and spiny outside off of a fresh one is more trouble than it's worth
Cooked pineapple is ok, and dried is the best.
Q: What is your favourite pen?
A: Camo pen
Q: Describe the contents of your pen mug/case/heap.
A: scissors, highliters, promo pens, two number two pencils
Q: Headaches suck!
A: Yes, they feel tense or throb or both
Q: What is your favourite book?
A: Haven't found it yet. Too many to count. abebooks is my library. Amazon's my backup.
* The Stand,
* jonathan livingston seagull
* kipling's just so stories
* the phantom tollbooth
* Tim McCreight's The Complete Metalsmith, davis publications
* FM 21-76 Survival, Evasion, and Escape, dept of the army
* the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich
If you're breakin' in a new pair of long-distance footwear, it's a
DAMNED GOOD IDEA to go ahead and bandage/pad/protect your feet in
the most likely abrasion areas ahead of time.
Q: Who is your favourite author?
A: Too many to count. Do I have to pick ~one~? James Lee Burke
Q: Pratchett, Yes/No?
A: Sometimes absolutely mostly.
Q: Bottled water. Insane? Stupid? Necessary?
A: Necessary. Tap water tastes like sewer water here. Distilled
tastes better and doesn't kill yeast the way tapwater does.
Q: Where do you live?
A: Over yonder, in a house, between a creek and a big river in Ojai, CA.
"Bike" is a song by Syd Barret.
Logic is not math
Logic is algebra
=> algebra is not math
1. mimus
2. Ratz
3. Veronica Karlsson
4. Steve Leyland
Q: Over or under?
A: Over, of course. Lay roll on top.
Mimus is a worm: ~
Aratzio looks like this: TROLL!!!!
^^^^^
|||``-llegs
||belly
|head and neck
arm
Jade is a minimalist ascii artist: .
Steve drools, has a long nose and wears glasses: 8=============> ~ ~
Mimus was here.
Mimus does not collect comics (other than a few exceptions, of course).
Smee could furnish a complete household from second hand shops.
One of Steve's best RL mates is a comic dealer, he gets lotsa freebies off him.
Comic book characters get renamed in different countries.
Magic words to get me out of the house: "Therre's choocolaate out therrre"
The Finnish author Arto Paasilinna has a funny name.
This server sucks. (hmmm... OK, I knew that before)
The Flonk keeps Dave off the street.
Mimus is reconstituted edomame, which is a kind of soybeans.
dave hace man-b00beis.
Q: Down or synthetic?
A: Silk, man.
Meow fuckhead!
"vs" means things are opposites.
60 Minutes had a thing once about an autistic guy with synesthesia who
had all the savant-ness without the idiocy.
Education and intelligenceare independent of one another, up to a
point. Each individual appears to have a saturation level where
the product of intelligence and education becomes a constant.
Q: What is intelligence?
A: I know it when I see it.
Q: Is creativity a Good Thing or a Bad Thing?
A: Depends on what you're creating.
Q: Cats
A: Not a bad musical, but I greatly preferred Evita.
In a car the steering wheel should be in the middle, so the driver
is protected on both sides by passengers . . . .
There is no prejudice in the Flonk, especially not against math, but
possibly against Daev, or the French or non-cats (NUKE Meow!!!1!!11!).
Superstition is something Per made and Smee lost.
Q: Why do my socks always get holes on the heels?
A: The Eater of Socks likes a little nibble there now and then.
A: I have a chocolate coin which has the wrong king on it.
Q: was this another schnapps-related tragedy?
* Duct tape
* Stapler
* Super glue
* Baling wire
* Chocolate
* BEER!
* Coca Cola!
Q: Are crossposts good or bad?
A: Mostly bad
Kittens are decidedly a good thing.! As is chocolate.
Veronica must've l'arned her English over they-ere >>>>>.
A serial chord is two or three notes of a twelve-tone series played
together because you have no choice . . . .
For people who hate noise: a phoneless cord.
Spoon! The battle cry of The Tick! There is no spoon.
Mimus is Working On It! RSN!
Sharon's peas are doing great!
Jade is blind.
Smee does not have any nuts.
Q: How d I find the right group to post to about a very general topic?
A: try alt.who gives a shit.com
Dark Angel still needs to fetch Lionel's (Plane Jane's) bone.
Q: j00 disrespect teh poastcount???
A: Only if I have to read all the poasts.
Motzarella is a free server, which won't let me log in.
The evul Flonk has betrayed Jade.
Mimus got some amusing spam.
Q: Where Are All the Quopes?
A: (no answer)
RagingHomo gets his as$ plastered again
Q: Crosswords. Good or Evil?
A: Good, except for when they drive me nuts.
Sudoku Is Not Math. Sudoku Keeps Your Brain Age Young.
1+1=1, 1+1=10, 1+1=0, 1+1=3
Dave is a pervert.
Smee protests against programming (thinking it's math) by (ahem)
*programming* her pointy stix.
usenet-news.net and www.octanews.com are fruit.
mixed nuts has an automatic Swedish-English translator.
Knoxy did not do anything fun in slöjden at school.
Meat is murder, and Steve say that like it's wrong or something.
Mixed nuts' aunt could have used a "coq rouge".
Knoxy doesn't like Jan Guillou.
Ratz thinks flowers is a good present for a woman.
Smee is a good parallel parker. First time, every time.
Ratz has forgotten most of his math, but he knows where north is.
Men love useless technical toys that make noises or blink.
Loonel has run away again.
Q: What music are you listening to right now?
A: Birds. Korn, "Word Up". Muddy Water's Woodstock Album.
teh new Rush album "snakes and arrows". Peeping Tom.
www.AllMemphisMusic.com is a great station!!
Meow cascades still work.
The Flonkers are really crazy about old sewing machines!
Dave wants a husqvarna sewing machine.
God hates Sweden.
soc.men did not fall for my little "about women/men" troll.
Malkavian also thought flowers were good presents for women, but
changed his mind and suggested a hammer drillfor xmas instead.
Females can't even find their clit lol
Avenger is a woman.
People selling balloon pumps are lying bastards.
Q: How many lightbulbs does it take to change a flonker?
A: One
I'm running dry, and should grab the encylopedia and a beer.
Q: IS THERE ANY HOPE?
A: No.
Dave's calculator is 23 years old. Mixed nuts' is 28.
Spring Has Sprung
Viking did not like what Knoxy had to do to get his fever down.
Dave has had his left big toe's toenail completely removed.
He didn't feel anything. He donated it to charity.
Dave gives advice about "de-skunking" without any personal experience.
Smee got her package.
The 2-Belo has a very active salivary gland.
Dave should get a tent and sleep outside the hospital.
Q: Trippy is still alive, why god why?
A: (no answer)
I disagree
FIGHT! FIGHT!

--
***@hotmail.com

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13

Where am I, Dove?

< _The Einstein Intersection_
Veronica Karlsson
2007-04-27 18:32:28 UTC
Post by Aratzio
Post by Veronica Karlsson
Q: How many frying pans does one really need?
A: One or seven
Q: Why?
A: to save on teh washing up.
[...]
A: black coffee and cigarettes, pizza and Jolt Cola, or lunch
Q: Do you have to be crazy to be an evil genius?
A: No, but it helps
Q: Does this mean Dave is a genius?
A: No, he drinks fermented bee spit.
Q: How often do you water your plants?
a. Indoor
A: All dead
b. Outdoor
A: As needed: some 7 minutes every 2 days and some 1 hour every 3 days
A: Never visit a doctor whose office plants have died.
Q: Do you like pineapple?
A: It's alright in its place (e.g. not in chocolate)
especially on pizza, fresh from the field in Puerto Rico
but it doesn't like me. I get sores in my mouth.
there is no excuse for putting pineapple on pizza.
Taking the top and spiny outside off of a fresh one is more trouble than it's worth
Cooked pineapple is ok, and dried is the best.
Q: What is your favourite pen?
A: Camo pen
Q: Describe the contents of your pen mug/case/heap.
A: scissors, highliters, promo pens, two number two pencils
Q: Headaches suck!
A: Yes, they feel tense or throb or both
Q: What is your favourite book?
A: Haven't found it yet. Too many to count. abebooks is my library. Amazon's my backup.
* The Stand,
* jonathan livingston seagull
* kipling's just so stories
* the phantom tollbooth
* Tim McCreight's The Complete Metalsmith, davis publications
* FM 21-76 Survival, Evasion, and Escape, dept of the army
* the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich
If you're breakin' in a new pair of long-distance footwear, it's a
DAMNED GOOD IDEA to go ahead and bandage/pad/protect your feet in
the most likely abrasion areas ahead of time.
Q: Who is your favourite author?
A: Too many to count. Do I have to pick ~one~? James Lee Burke
Q: Pratchett, Yes/No?
A: Sometimes absolutely mostly.
Q: Bottled water. Insane? Stupid? Necessary?
A: Necessary. Tap water tastes like sewer water here. Distilled
tastes better and doesn't kill yeast the way tapwater does.
Q: Where do you live?
A: Over yonder, in a house, between a creek and a big river in Ojai, CA.
"Bike" is a song by Syd Barret.
Logic is not math
Logic is algebra
=> algebra is not math
1. mimus
2. Ratz
3. Veronica Karlsson
4. Steve Leyland
Q: Over or under?
A: Over, of course. Lay roll on top.
Mimus is a worm: ~
Aratzio looks like this: TROLL!!!!
^^^^^
|||``-llegs
||belly
|head and neck
arm
Jade is a minimalist ascii artist: .
Steve drools, has a long nose and wears glasses: 8=============> ~ ~
Mimus was here.
Mimus does not collect comics (other than a few exceptions, of course).
Smee could furnish a complete household from second hand shops.
One of Steve's best RL mates is a comic dealer, he gets lotsa freebies off him.
Comic book characters get renamed in different countries.
Magic words to get me out of the house: "Therre's choocolaate out therrre"
The Finnish author Arto Paasilinna has a funny name.
This server sucks. (hmmm... OK, I knew that before)
The Flonk keeps Dave off the street.
Mimus is reconstituted edomame, which is a kind of soybeans.
dave hace man-b00beis.
Q: Down or synthetic?
A: Silk, man.
Meow fuckhead!
"vs" means things are opposites.
60 Minutes had a thing once about an autistic guy with synesthesia who
had all the savant-ness without the idiocy.
Education and intelligenceare independent of one another, up to a
point. Each individual appears to have a saturation level where
the product of intelligence and education becomes a constant.
Q: What is intelligence?
A: I know it when I see it.
Q: Is creativity a Good Thing or a Bad Thing?
A: Depends on what you're creating.
Q: Cats
A: Not a bad musical, but I greatly preferred Evita.
In a car the steering wheel should be in the middle, so the driver
is protected on both sides by passengers . . . .
There is no prejudice in the Flonk, especially not against math, but
possibly against Daev, or the French or non-cats (NUKE Meow!!!1!!11!).
Superstition is something Per made and Smee lost.
Q: Why do my socks always get holes on the heels?
A: The Eater of Socks likes a little nibble there now and then.
A: I have a chocolate coin which has the wrong king on it.
Q: was this another schnapps-related tragedy?
* Duct tape
* Stapler
* Super glue
* Baling wire
* Chocolate
* BEER!
* Coca Cola!
Q: Are crossposts good or bad?
A: Mostly bad
Kittens are decidedly a good thing.! As is chocolate.
Veronica must've l'arned her English over they-ere >>>>>.
A serial chord is two or three notes of a twelve-tone series played
together because you have no choice . . . .
For people who hate noise: a phoneless cord.
Spoon! The battle cry of The Tick! There is no spoon.
Mimus is Working On It! RSN!
Sharon's peas are doing great!
Jade is blind.
Smee does not have any nuts.
Q: How d I find the right group to post to about a very general topic?
A: try alt.who gives a shit.com
Dark Angel still needs to fetch Lionel's (Plane Jane's) bone.
Q: j00 disrespect teh poastcount???
A: Only if I have to read all the poasts.
Motzarella is a free server, which won't let me log in.
The evul Flonk has betrayed Jade.
Mimus got some amusing spam.
Q: Where Are All the Quopes?
A: (no answer)
RagingHomo gets his as$ plastered again
Q: Crosswords. Good or Evil?
A: Good, except for when they drive me nuts.
Sudoku Is Not Math. Sudoku Keeps Your Brain Age Young.
1+1=1, 1+1=10, 1+1=0, 1+1=3
Dave is a pervert.
Smee protests against programming (thinking it's math) by (ahem)
*programming* her pointy stix.
usenet-news.net and www.octanews.com are fruit.
mixed nuts has an automatic Swedish-English translator.
Knoxy did not do anything fun in slöjden at school.
Meat is murder, and Steve say that like it's wrong or something.
Mixed nuts' aunt could have used a "coq rouge".
Knoxy doesn't like Jan Guillou.
Ratz thinks flowers is a good present for a woman.
Smee is a good parallel parker. First time, every time.
Ratz has forgotten most of his math, but he knows where north is.
Men love useless technical toys that make noises or blink.
Loonel has run away again.
Q: What music are you listening to right now?
A: Birds. Korn, "Word Up". Muddy Water's Woodstock Album.
teh new Rush album "snakes and arrows". Peeping Tom.
www.AllMemphisMusic.com is a great station!!
Meow cascades still work.
The Flonkers are really crazy about old sewing machines!
Dave wants a husqvarna sewing machine.
God hates Sweden.
soc.men did not fall for my little "about women/men" troll.
Malkavian also thought flowers were good presents for women, but
changed his mind and suggested a hammer drillfor xmas instead.
Females can't even find their clit lol
Avenger is a woman.
People selling balloon pumps are lying bastards.
Q: How many lightbulbs does it take to change a flonker?
A: One
I'm running dry, and should grab the encylopedia and a beer.
Q: IS THERE ANY HOPE?
A: No.
Dave's calculator is 23 years old. Mixed nuts' is 28.
Spring Has Sprung
Viking did not like what Knoxy had to do to get his fever down.
Dave has had his left big toe's toenail completely removed.
He didn't feel anything. He donated it to charity.
Dave gives advice about "de-skunking" without any personal experience.
Smee got her package.
The 2-Belo has a very active salivary gland.
Dave should get a tent and sleep outside the hospital.
Q: Trippy is still alive, why god why?
A: (no answer)
I disagree
Could you be a little more specific?
--
__ __ _____ _____ ______ __ _ _ _____ __
||| \ \ ) )/ / \|| | \ \ / / \ \ | \ | || | / / \| ) \
||.. \ \/ /| |_/| | |_/ /| | | || \ | || || | / \
|.PP. \ / | | \| | | \ \| | | || |\_\| || || | / /\ \
_\/___ \_( \_\__/||_| \_\\_\__/_/ |_| |_||_| \_\__/|(_( \_\
|_______ Troll Spokeswoman _____ http://www.ludd.luth.se/~vk/ ___|
Aratzio
2007-04-27 22:35:43 UTC
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:32:28 +0200, Veronica Karlsson
Post by Veronica Karlsson
Post by Aratzio
Post by Veronica Karlsson
Q: How many frying pans does one really need?
A: One or seven
Q: Why?
A: to save on teh washing up.
[...]
A: black coffee and cigarettes, pizza and Jolt Cola, or lunch
Q: Do you have to be crazy to be an evil genius?
A: No, but it helps
Q: Does this mean Dave is a genius?
A: No, he drinks fermented bee spit.
Q: How often do you water your plants?
a. Indoor
A: All dead
b. Outdoor
A: As needed: some 7 minutes every 2 days and some 1 hour every 3 days
A: Never visit a doctor whose office plants have died.
Q: Do you like pineapple?
A: It's alright in its place (e.g. not in chocolate)
especially on pizza, fresh from the field in Puerto Rico
but it doesn't like me. I get sores in my mouth.
there is no excuse for putting pineapple on pizza.
Taking the top and spiny outside off of a fresh one is more trouble than it's worth
Cooked pineapple is ok, and dried is the best.
Q: What is your favourite pen?
A: Camo pen
Q: Describe the contents of your pen mug/case/heap.
A: scissors, highliters, promo pens, two number two pencils
Q: Headaches suck!
A: Yes, they feel tense or throb or both
Q: What is your favourite book?
A: Haven't found it yet. Too many to count. abebooks is my library. Amazon's my backup.
* The Stand,
* jonathan livingston seagull
* kipling's just so stories
* the phantom tollbooth
* Tim McCreight's The Complete Metalsmith, davis publications
* FM 21-76 Survival, Evasion, and Escape, dept of the army
* the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich
If you're breakin' in a new pair of long-distance footwear, it's a
DAMNED GOOD IDEA to go ahead and bandage/pad/protect your feet in
the most likely abrasion areas ahead of time.
Q: Who is your favourite author?
A: Too many to count. Do I have to pick ~one~? James Lee Burke
Q: Pratchett, Yes/No?
A: Sometimes absolutely mostly.
Q: Bottled water. Insane? Stupid? Necessary?
A: Necessary. Tap water tastes like sewer water here. Distilled
tastes better and doesn't kill yeast the way tapwater does.
Q: Where do you live?
A: Over yonder, in a house, between a creek and a big river in Ojai, CA.
"Bike" is a song by Syd Barret.
Logic is not math
Logic is algebra
=> algebra is not math
1. mimus
2. Ratz
3. Veronica Karlsson
4. Steve Leyland
Q: Over or under?
A: Over, of course. Lay roll on top.
Mimus is a worm: ~
Aratzio looks like this: TROLL!!!!
^^^^^
|||``-llegs
||belly
|head and neck
arm
Jade is a minimalist ascii artist: .
Steve drools, has a long nose and wears glasses: 8=============> ~ ~
Mimus was here.
Mimus does not collect comics (other than a few exceptions, of course).
Smee could furnish a complete household from second hand shops.
One of Steve's best RL mates is a comic dealer, he gets lotsa freebies off him.
Comic book characters get renamed in different countries.
Magic words to get me out of the house: "Therre's choocolaate out therrre"
The Finnish author Arto Paasilinna has a funny name.
This server sucks. (hmmm... OK, I knew that before)
The Flonk keeps Dave off the street.
Mimus is reconstituted edomame, which is a kind of soybeans.
dave hace man-b00beis.
Q: Down or synthetic?
A: Silk, man.
Meow fuckhead!
"vs" means things are opposites.
60 Minutes had a thing once about an autistic guy with synesthesia who
had all the savant-ness without the idiocy.
Education and intelligenceare independent of one another, up to a
point. Each individual appears to have a saturation level where
the product of intelligence and education becomes a constant.
Q: What is intelligence?
A: I know it when I see it.
Q: Is creativity a Good Thing or a Bad Thing?
A: Depends on what you're creating.
Q: Cats
A: Not a bad musical, but I greatly preferred Evita.
In a car the steering wheel should be in the middle, so the driver
is protected on both sides by passengers . . . .
There is no prejudice in the Flonk, especially not against math, but
possibly against Daev, or the French or non-cats (NUKE Meow!!!1!!11!).
Superstition is something Per made and Smee lost.
Q: Why do my socks always get holes on the heels?
A: The Eater of Socks likes a little nibble there now and then.
A: I have a chocolate coin which has the wrong king on it.
Q: was this another schnapps-related tragedy?
* Duct tape
* Stapler
* Super glue
* Baling wire
* Chocolate
* BEER!
* Coca Cola!
Q: Are crossposts good or bad?
A: Mostly bad
Kittens are decidedly a good thing.! As is chocolate.
Veronica must've l'arned her English over they-ere >>>>>.
A serial chord is two or three notes of a twelve-tone series played
together because you have no choice . . . .
For people who hate noise: a phoneless cord.
Spoon! The battle cry of The Tick! There is no spoon.
Mimus is Working On It! RSN!
Sharon's peas are doing great!
Jade is blind.
Smee does not have any nuts.
Q: How d I find the right group to post to about a very general topic?
A: try alt.who gives a shit.com
Dark Angel still needs to fetch Lionel's (Plane Jane's) bone.
Q: j00 disrespect teh poastcount???
A: Only if I have to read all the poasts.
Motzarella is a free server, which won't let me log in.
The evul Flonk has betrayed Jade.
Mimus got some amusing spam.
Q: Where Are All the Quopes?
A: (no answer)
RagingHomo gets his as$ plastered again
Q: Crosswords. Good or Evil?
A: Good, except for when they drive me nuts.
Sudoku Is Not Math. Sudoku Keeps Your Brain Age Young.
1+1=1, 1+1=10, 1+1=0, 1+1=3
Dave is a pervert.
Smee protests against programming (thinking it's math) by (ahem)
*programming* her pointy stix.
usenet-news.net and www.octanews.com are fruit.
mixed nuts has an automatic Swedish-English translator.
Knoxy did not do anything fun in slöjden at school.
Meat is murder, and Steve say that like it's wrong or something.
Mixed nuts' aunt could have used a "coq rouge".
Knoxy doesn't like Jan Guillou.
Ratz thinks flowers is a good present for a woman.
Smee is a good parallel parker. First time, every time.
Ratz has forgotten most of his math, but he knows where north is.
Men love useless technical toys that make noises or blink.
Loonel has run away again.
Q: What music are you listening to right now?
A: Birds. Korn, "Word Up". Muddy Water's Woodstock Album.
teh new Rush album "snakes and arrows". Peeping Tom.
www.AllMemphisMusic.com is a great station!!
Meow cascades still work.
The Flonkers are really crazy about old sewing machines!
Dave wants a husqvarna sewing machine.
God hates Sweden.
soc.men did not fall for my little "about women/men" troll.
Malkavian also thought flowers were good presents for women, but
changed his mind and suggested a hammer drillfor xmas instead.
Females can't even find their clit lol
Avenger is a woman.
People selling balloon pumps are lying bastards.
Q: How many lightbulbs does it take to change a flonker?
A: One
I'm running dry, and should grab the encylopedia and a beer.
Q: IS THERE ANY HOPE?
A: No.
Dave's calculator is 23 years old. Mixed nuts' is 28.
Spring Has Sprung
Viking did not like what Knoxy had to do to get his fever down.
Dave has had his left big toe's toenail completely removed.
He didn't feel anything. He donated it to charity.
Dave gives advice about "de-skunking" without any personal experience.
Smee got her package.
The 2-Belo has a very active salivary gland.
Dave should get a tent and sleep outside the hospital.
Q: Trippy is still alive, why god why?
A: (no answer)
I disagree
Could you be a little more specific?
Yes
--
Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2
Daedalus
2007-04-27 13:56:06 UTC
Post by Veronica Karlsson
Q: How many frying pans does one really need?
A: One or seven
Q: Why?
A: to save on teh washing up.
[...]
A: black coffee and cigarettes, pizza and Jolt Cola, or lunch
Q: Do you have to be crazy to be an evil genius?
A: No, but it helps
Q: Does this mean Dave is a genius?
A: No, he drinks fermented bee spit.
Q: How often do you water your plants?
a. Indoor
A: All dead
b. Outdoor
A: As needed: some 7 minutes every 2 days and some 1 hour every 3 days
A: Never visit a doctor whose office plants have died.
Q: Do you like pineapple?
A: It's alright in its place (e.g. not in chocolate)
especially on pizza, fresh from the field in Puerto Rico
but it doesn't like me. I get sores in my mouth.
there is no excuse for putting pineapple on pizza.
Taking the top and spiny outside off of a fresh one is more trouble than it's worth
Cooked pineapple is ok, and dried is the best.
Q: What is your favourite pen?
A: Camo pen
Q: Describe the contents of your pen mug/case/heap.
A: scissors, highliters, promo pens, two number two pencils
Q: Headaches suck!
A: Yes, they feel tense or throb or both
Q: What is your favourite book?
A: Haven't found it yet. Too many to count. abebooks is my library. Amazon's my backup.
* The Stand,
* jonathan livingston seagull
* kipling's just so stories
* the phantom tollbooth
* Tim McCreight's The Complete Metalsmith, davis publications
* FM 21-76 Survival, Evasion, and Escape, dept of the army
* the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich
If you're breakin' in a new pair of long-distance footwear, it's a
DAMNED GOOD IDEA to go ahead and bandage/pad/protect your feet in
the most likely abrasion areas ahead of time.
Q: Who is your favourite author?
A: Too many to count. Do I have to pick ~one~? James Lee Burke
Q: Pratchett, Yes/No?
A: Sometimes absolutely mostly.
Q: Bottled water. Insane? Stupid? Necessary?
A: Necessary. Tap water tastes like sewer water here. Distilled
tastes better and doesn't kill yeast the way tapwater does.
Q: Where do you live?
A: Over yonder, in a house, between a creek and a big river in Ojai, CA.
"Bike" is a song by Syd Barret.
Logic is not math
Logic is algebra
=> algebra is not math
1. mimus
2. Ratz
3. Veronica Karlsson
4. Steve Leyland
Q: Over or under?
A: Over, of course. Lay roll on top.
Mimus is a worm: ~
Aratzio looks like this: TROLL!!!!
^^^^^
|||``-llegs
||belly
|head and neck
arm
Jade is a minimalist ascii artist: .
Steve drools, has a long nose and wears glasses: 8=============> ~ ~
Mimus was here.
Mimus does not collect comics (other than a few exceptions, of course).
Smee could furnish a complete household from second hand shops.
One of Steve's best RL mates is a comic dealer, he gets lotsa freebies off him.
Comic book characters get renamed in different countries.
Magic words to get me out of the house: "Therre's choocolaate out therrre"
The Finnish author Arto Paasilinna has a funny name.
This server sucks. (hmmm... OK, I knew that before)
The Flonk keeps Dave off the street.
Mimus is reconstituted edomame, which is a kind of soybeans.
dave hace man-b00beis.
Q: Down or synthetic?
A: Silk, man.
Meow fuckhead!
"vs" means things are opposites.
60 Minutes had a thing once about an autistic guy with synesthesia who
had all the savant-ness without the idiocy.
Education and intelligenceare independent of one another, up to a
point. Each individual appears to have a saturation level where
the product of intelligence and education becomes a constant.
Q: What is intelligence?
A: I know it when I see it.
Q: Is creativity a Good Thing or a Bad Thing?
A: Depends on what you're creating.
Q: Cats
A: Not a bad musical, but I greatly preferred Evita.
In a car the steering wheel should be in the middle, so the driver
is protected on both sides by passengers . . . .
There is no prejudice in the Flonk, especially not against math, but
possibly against Daev, or the French or non-cats (NUKE Meow!!!1!!11!).
Superstition is something Per made and Smee lost.
Q: Why do my socks always get holes on the heels?
A: The Eater of Socks likes a little nibble there now and then.
A: I have a chocolate coin which has the wrong king on it.
Q: was this another schnapps-related tragedy?
* Duct tape
* Stapler
* Super glue
* Baling wire
* Chocolate
* BEER!
* Coca Cola!
Q: Are crossposts good or bad?
A: Mostly bad
Kittens are decidedly a good thing.! As is chocolate.
Veronica must've l'arned her English over they-ere >>>>>.
A serial chord is two or three notes of a twelve-tone series played
together because you have no choice . . . .
For people who hate noise: a phoneless cord.
Spoon! The battle cry of The Tick! There is no spoon.
Mimus is Working On It! RSN!
Sharon's peas are doing great!
Jade is blind.
Smee does not have any nuts.
Q: How d I find the right group to post to about a very general topic?
A: try alt.who gives a shit.com
Dark Angel still needs to fetch Lionel's (Plane Jane's) bone.
Q: j00 disrespect teh poastcount???
A: Only if I have to read all the poasts.
Motzarella is a free server, which won't let me log in.
The evul Flonk has betrayed Jade.
Mimus got some amusing spam.
Q: Where Are All the Quopes?
A: (no answer)
RagingHomo gets his as$ plastered again
Q: Crosswords. Good or Evil?
A: Good, except for when they drive me nuts.
Sudoku Is Not Math. Sudoku Keeps Your Brain Age Young.
1+1=1, 1+1=10, 1+1=0, 1+1=3
Dave is a pervert.
Smee protests against programming (thinking it's math) by (ahem)
*programming* her pointy stix.
usenet-news.net and www.octanews.com are fruit.
mixed nuts has an automatic Swedish-English translator.
Knoxy did not do anything fun in slöjden at school.
Meat is murder, and Steve say that like it's wrong or something.
Mixed nuts' aunt could have used a "coq rouge".
Knoxy doesn't like Jan Guillou.
Ratz thinks flowers is a good present for a woman.
Smee is a good parallel parker. First time, every time.
Ratz has forgotten most of his math, but he knows where north is.
Men love useless technical toys that make noises or blink.
Loonel has run away again.
Q: What music are you listening to right now?
A: Birds. Korn, "Word Up". Muddy Water's Woodstock Album.
teh new Rush album "snakes and arrows". Peeping Tom.
www.AllMemphisMusic.com is a great station!!
Meow cascades still work.
The Flonkers are really crazy about old sewing machines!
Dave wants a husqvarna sewing machine.
God hates Sweden.
soc.men did not fall for my little "about women/men" troll.
Malkavian also thought flowers were good presents for women, but
changed his mind and suggested a hammer drillfor xmas instead.
Females can't even find their clit lol
Avenger is a woman.
People selling balloon pumps are lying bastards.
Q: How many lightbulbs does it take to change a flonker?
A: One
I'm running dry, and should grab the encylopedia and a beer.
Q: IS THERE ANY HOPE?
A: No.
Dave's calculator is 23 years old. Mixed nuts' is 28.
Spring Has Sprung
Viking did not like what Knoxy had to do to get his fever down.
Dave has had his left big toe's toenail completely removed.
He didn't feel anything. He donated it to charity.
Dave gives advice about "de-skunking" without any personal experience.
Smee got her package.
The 2-Belo has a very active salivary gland.
Dave should get a tent and sleep outside the hospital.
Q: Trippy is still alive, why god why?
A: (no answer)
Brilliant research, Dr. Karlsson.

*quiver*

Will you be selling htis informaiton to spammers?

Jade
Veronica Karlsson
2007-04-27 18:35:01 UTC
Post by Daedalus
Post by Veronica Karlsson
Q: How many frying pans does one really need?
A: One or seven
Q: Why?
A: to save on teh washing up.
[...]
A: black coffee and cigarettes, pizza and Jolt Cola, or lunch
Q: Do you have to be crazy to be an evil genius?
A: No, but it helps
Q: Does this mean Dave is a genius?
A: No, he drinks fermented bee spit.
Q: How often do you water your plants?
a. Indoor
A: All dead
b. Outdoor
A: As needed: some 7 minutes every 2 days and some 1 hour every 3 days
A: Never visit a doctor whose office plants have died.
Q: Do you like pineapple?
A: It's alright in its place (e.g. not in chocolate)
especially on pizza, fresh from the field in Puerto Rico
but it doesn't like me. I get sores in my mouth.
there is no excuse for putting pineapple on pizza.
Taking the top and spiny outside off of a fresh one is more trouble than it's worth
Cooked pineapple is ok, and dried is the best.
Q: What is your favourite pen?
A: Camo pen
Q: Describe the contents of your pen mug/case/heap.
A: scissors, highliters, promo pens, two number two pencils
Q: Headaches suck!
A: Yes, they feel tense or throb or both
Q: What is your favourite book?
A: Haven't found it yet. Too many to count. abebooks is my library. Amazon's my backup.
* The Stand,
* jonathan livingston seagull
* kipling's just so stories
* the phantom tollbooth
* Tim McCreight's The Complete Metalsmith, davis publications
* FM 21-76 Survival, Evasion, and Escape, dept of the army
* the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich
If you're breakin' in a new pair of long-distance footwear, it's a
DAMNED GOOD IDEA to go ahead and bandage/pad/protect your feet in
the most likely abrasion areas ahead of time.
Q: Who is your favourite author?
A: Too many to count. Do I have to pick ~one~? James Lee Burke
Q: Pratchett, Yes/No?
A: Sometimes absolutely mostly.
Q: Bottled water. Insane? Stupid? Necessary?
A: Necessary. Tap water tastes like sewer water here. Distilled
tastes better and doesn't kill yeast the way tapwater does.
Q: Where do you live?
A: Over yonder, in a house, between a creek and a big river in Ojai, CA.
"Bike" is a song by Syd Barret.
Logic is not math
Logic is algebra
=> algebra is not math
1. mimus
2. Ratz
3. Veronica Karlsson
4. Steve Leyland
Q: Over or under?
A: Over, of course. Lay roll on top.
Mimus is a worm: ~
Aratzio looks like this: TROLL!!!!
^^^^^
|||``-llegs
||belly
|head and neck
arm
Jade is a minimalist ascii artist: .
Steve drools, has a long nose and wears glasses: 8=============> ~ ~
Mimus was here.
Mimus does not collect comics (other than a few exceptions, of course).
Smee could furnish a complete household from second hand shops.
One of Steve's best RL mates is a comic dealer, he gets lotsa freebies off him.
Comic book characters get renamed in different countries.
Magic words to get me out of the house: "Therre's choocolaate out therrre"
The Finnish author Arto Paasilinna has a funny name.
This server sucks. (hmmm... OK, I knew that before)
The Flonk keeps Dave off the street.
Mimus is reconstituted edomame, which is a kind of soybeans.
dave hace man-b00beis.
Q: Down or synthetic?
A: Silk, man.
Meow fuckhead!
"vs" means things are opposites.
60 Minutes had a thing once about an autistic guy with synesthesia who
had all the savant-ness without the idiocy.
Education and intelligenceare independent of one another, up to a
point. Each individual appears to have a saturation level where
the product of intelligence and education becomes a constant.
Q: What is intelligence?
A: I know it when I see it.
Q: Is creativity a Good Thing or a Bad Thing?
A: Depends on what you're creating.
Q: Cats
A: Not a bad musical, but I greatly preferred Evita.
In a car the steering wheel should be in the middle, so the driver
is protected on both sides by passengers . . . .
There is no prejudice in the Flonk, especially not against math, but
possibly against Daev, or the French or non-cats (NUKE Meow!!!1!!11!).
Superstition is something Per made and Smee lost.
Q: Why do my socks always get holes on the heels?
A: The Eater of Socks likes a little nibble there now and then.
A: I have a chocolate coin which has the wrong king on it.
Q: was this another schnapps-related tragedy?
* Duct tape
* Stapler
* Super glue
* Baling wire
* Chocolate
* BEER!
* Coca Cola!
Q: Are crossposts good or bad?
A: Mostly bad
Kittens are decidedly a good thing.! As is chocolate.
Veronica must've l'arned her English over they-ere >>>>>.
A serial chord is two or three notes of a twelve-tone series played
together because you have no choice . . . .
For people who hate noise: a phoneless cord.
Spoon! The battle cry of The Tick! There is no spoon.
Mimus is Working On It! RSN!
Sharon's peas are doing great!
Jade is blind.
Smee does not have any nuts.
Q: How d I find the right group to post to about a very general topic?
A: try alt.who gives a shit.com
Dark Angel still needs to fetch Lionel's (Plane Jane's) bone.
Q: j00 disrespect teh poastcount???
A: Only if I have to read all the poasts.
Motzarella is a free server, which won't let me log in.
The evul Flonk has betrayed Jade.
Mimus got some amusing spam.
Q: Where Are All the Quopes?
A: (no answer)
RagingHomo gets his as$ plastered again
Q: Crosswords. Good or Evil?
A: Good, except for when they drive me nuts.
Sudoku Is Not Math. Sudoku Keeps Your Brain Age Young.
1+1=1, 1+1=10, 1+1=0, 1+1=3
Dave is a pervert.
Smee protests against programming (thinking it's math) by (ahem)
*programming* her pointy stix.
usenet-news.net and www.octanews.com are fruit.
mixed nuts has an automatic Swedish-English translator.
Knoxy did not do anything fun in slöjden at school.
Meat is murder, and Steve say that like it's wrong or something.
Mixed nuts' aunt could have used a "coq rouge".
Knoxy doesn't like Jan Guillou.
Ratz thinks flowers is a good present for a woman.
Smee is a good parallel parker. First time, every time.
Ratz has forgotten most of his math, but he knows where north is.
Men love useless technical toys that make noises or blink.
Loonel has run away again.
Q: What music are you listening to right now?
A: Birds. Korn, "Word Up". Muddy Water's Woodstock Album.
teh new Rush album "snakes and arrows". Peeping Tom.
www.AllMemphisMusic.com is a great station!!
Meow cascades still work.
The Flonkers are really crazy about old sewing machines!
Dave wants a husqvarna sewing machine.
God hates Sweden.
soc.men did not fall for my little "about women/men" troll.
Malkavian also thought flowers were good presents for women, but
changed his mind and suggested a hammer drillfor xmas instead.
Females can't even find their clit lol
Avenger is a woman.
People selling balloon pumps are lying bastards.
Q: How many lightbulbs does it take to change a flonker?
A: One
I'm running dry, and should grab the encylopedia and a beer.
Q: IS THERE ANY HOPE?
A: No.
Dave's calculator is 23 years old. Mixed nuts' is 28.
Spring Has Sprung
Viking did not like what Knoxy had to do to get his fever down.
Dave has had his left big toe's toenail completely removed.
He didn't feel anything. He donated it to charity.
Dave gives advice about "de-skunking" without any personal experience.
Smee got her package.
The 2-Belo has a very active salivary gland.
Dave should get a tent and sleep outside the hospital.
Q: Trippy is still alive, why god why?
A: (no answer)
Brilliant research, Dr. Karlsson.
*bows*
Post by Daedalus
*quiver*
Will you be selling htis informaiton to spammers?
No, but only because I'm sure they'll google it and grab it themselves,
and then use it for Horrible Purposes!!!123!!
--
|_______ Troll Spokeswoman _____ http://www.ludd.luth.se/~vk/ ___|