The Netherlands welcomes Trump in his own words
vallor
2017-01-26 17:01:45 UTC
The Netherlands welcomes Trump in his own words:

They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
-v
pandora
2017-01-26 17:30:21 UTC
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
I find the whole thing about building a wall to be hilarious. After all,
did the "Great Wall" and "Hadrian's Wall" keep out the unwanted hordes?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-01-26 18:47:13 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
I find the whole thing about building a wall to be hilarious. After all,
did the "Great Wall" and "Hadrian's Wall" keep out the unwanted hordes?
Yes, dear.... It sure fuckin' helped them Roman soldiers.
Get more acquainted with history...
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-01-26 19:14:44 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by pandora
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
I find the whole thing about building a wall to be hilarious. After all,
did the "Great Wall" and "Hadrian's Wall" keep out the unwanted hordes?
Yes, dear.... It sure fuckin' helped them Roman soldiers.
Get more acquainted with history...
Pandora is one of the most ignorant women ever!
--
"In my erudition, I say a man not mince words in order
to spare the sensibilities of the thin-skinned and the
ignorant." --Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-01-27 08:24:30 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
I find the whole thing about building a wall to be hilarious. After all,
did the "Great Wall" and "Hadrian's Wall" keep out the unwanted hordes?
Yes, dear.... It sure fuckin' helped them Roman soldiers.
Get more acquainted with history...
Pandora is one of the most ignorant women ever!
Well, in her defense... you haven't known many women.
--
Checkmate
The most widely-read author in AUK
all rights reserved
Skeeter
2017-01-27 11:57:56 UTC
Post by pandora
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
LOLS
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-01-27 18:38:59 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
I find the whole thing about building a wall to be hilarious. After all,
did the "Great Wall" and "Hadrian's Wall" keep out the unwanted hordes?
Yes, dear.... It sure fuckin' helped them Roman soldiers.
Get more acquainted with history...
Pandora is one of the most ignorant women ever!
Well, in her defense... you haven't known many women.
LOLS
I know... it's a gift.
all rights reserved
Skeeter
2017-01-27 23:21:44 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
I find the whole thing about building a wall to be hilarious. After all,
did the "Great Wall" and "Hadrian's Wall" keep out the unwanted hordes?
Yes, dear.... It sure fuckin' helped them Roman soldiers.
Get more acquainted with history...
Pandora is one of the most ignorant women ever!
Well, in her defense... you haven't known many women.
LOLS
I know... it's a gift.
What? Not knowing many women? Or your lame response......

<forgive me...feeling froggy>
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-01-28 01:11:02 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
I find the whole thing about building a wall to be hilarious. After all,
did the "Great Wall" and "Hadrian's Wall" keep out the unwanted hordes?
Yes, dear.... It sure fuckin' helped them Roman soldiers.
Get more acquainted with history...
Pandora is one of the most ignorant women ever!
Well, in her defense... you haven't known many women.
LOLS
I know... it's a gift.
What? Not knowing many women? Or your lame response......
<forgive me...feeling froggy>
Oh no you din't! Don't make me go all honey badger on you!
all rights reserved
Skeeter
2017-01-28 01:55:22 UTC
Post by pandora
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
do badgers like frogs?
mixed nuts
2017-01-28 05:47:57 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
I find the whole thing about building a wall to be hilarious. After all,
did the "Great Wall" and "Hadrian's Wall" keep out the unwanted hordes?
Yes, dear.... It sure fuckin' helped them Roman soldiers.
Get more acquainted with history...
Pandora is one of the most ignorant women ever!
Well, in her defense... you haven't known many women.
LOLS
I know... it's a gift.
What? Not knowing many women? Or your lame response......
<forgive me...feeling froggy>
Oh no you din't! Don't make me go all honey badger on you!
do badgers like frogs?
They're the Chuck Norris of frogging. Or maybe the Bruce Lee. Or the
Steven Seagal. One or another.
Grizzly H.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-01-28 06:22:31 UTC
In article <o6hbaf$qs4$***@gioia.aioe.org>, ***@undulatus.budgie
says...
Post by pandora
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
I find the whole thing about building a wall to be hilarious. After all,
did the "Great Wall" and "Hadrian's Wall" keep out the unwanted hordes?
Yes, dear.... It sure fuckin' helped them Roman soldiers.
Get more acquainted with history...
Pandora is one of the most ignorant women ever!
Well, in her defense... you haven't known many women.
LOLS
I know... it's a gift.
What? Not knowing many women? Or your lame response......
<forgive me...feeling froggy>
Oh no you din't! Don't make me go all honey badger on you!
do badgers like frogs?
They're the Chuck Norris of frogging. Or maybe the Bruce Lee. Or the
Steven Seagal. One or another.
They're the Terminator of frogs.
all rights reserved
Skeeter
2017-01-28 11:07:47 UTC
On Fri, 27 Jan 2017 22:22:31 -0800, "Checkmate, DoW #1"
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
says...
Post by pandora
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
cept for those pesky faggy honey ones.
Sn!pe
2017-01-30 15:28:37 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Skeeter
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Well, in her defense... you haven't known many women.
LOLS
I know... it's a gift.
What? Not knowing many women? Or your lame response......
<forgive me...feeling froggy>
Oh no you din't! Don't make me go all honey badger on you!
do badgers like frogs?
They're the Chuck Norris of frogging. Or maybe the Bruce Lee. Or the
Steven Seagal. One or another.
They're the Terminator of frogs.
cept for those pesky faggy honey ones.
We doan' need no steenkin' badgers.

^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon just is.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-01-30 18:07:27 UTC
On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 15:28:37 +0000, ***@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
<...>
Post by Sn!pe
We doan' need no steenkin' badgers.
http://youtu.be/EIyixC9NsLI
here only adds to the boredom factor. We just don't
need a pussy-whipped wimpy man.
Sn!pe
2017-01-30 23:03:26 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Sn!pe
We doan' need no steenkin' badgers.
http://youtu.be/EIyixC9NsLI
here only adds to the boredom factor. We just don't
need a pussy-whipped wimpy man.
oooOOOooo! Who rattled your cage, Gerg?
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon just is.
St. Nope
2017-01-28 17:31:13 UTC
Post by vallor
The Netherlands welcomes Trump in his own words
I would, too! I.e. FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!
--
Church of Holy Macaroni, Superfluous Pasteur in Charge
| ( ) |\ | |

Skeeter
2017-01-26 19:21:48 UTC
On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 10:47:13 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by pandora
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
And we have better weapons to defend the wall with.
mixed nuts
2017-01-26 19:35:07 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
I find the whole thing about building a wall to be hilarious. After all,
did the "Great Wall" and "Hadrian's Wall" keep out the unwanted hordes?
Yes, dear.... It sure fuckin' helped them Roman soldiers.
Get more acquainted with history...
And we have better weapons to defend the wall with.
Definitely! We could build beautiful golf resorts along the entire
border with the finest, lushest, most weed free grass the world has ever
seen and hire crabby old ultra-conservative wingnuts who would wave
their canes at the Mexicans and tell then to "stay off the grass"
(except for the wons who are mowing and watering and fertilizing and
weed pulling). Then no elderly folks would need social security either
because they would have great jobs and we'd save trillions!
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
2017-01-26 19:39:20 UTC
Post by pandora
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
When you wake up, try this again.
pandora
2017-01-26 20:12:07 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
I find the whole thing about building a wall to be hilarious. After all,
did the "Great Wall" and "Hadrian's Wall" keep out the unwanted hordes?
Yes, dear.... It sure fuckin' helped them Roman soldiers.
Get more acquainted with history...
It didn't do a whole helluva lot.
Wait for Canada to build a wall.
Skeeter
2017-01-26 20:23:46 UTC
Post by pandora
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
And that would matter to me why?
mixed nuts
2017-01-26 20:37:55 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by pandora
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
Post by Skeeter
And we have better weapons to defend the wall with.
Wait for Canada to build a wall.
And that would matter to me why?
No more cheap, well educated, highly skilled and healthy Canadian
workers producing stuff Americans want to buy at a lower cost and of the
highest quality.
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
2017-01-27 00:36:15 UTC
On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 15:37:55 -0500, mixed nuts
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Post by pandora
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
That's not happening now...Sooo...
pandora
2017-01-27 02:47:22 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Post by pandora
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
You know nothing.
Skeeter
2017-01-27 12:06:49 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
Post by pandora
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
Thanks, and a good day to you too.
pandora
2017-01-26 21:42:55 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by pandora
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
Post by Skeeter
And we have better weapons to defend the wall with.
Wait for Canada to build a wall.
And that would matter to me why?
Well, I just thought you were so skeered of aliens that they might wish
to protect themselves from usians.
Skeeter
2017-01-27 00:34:21 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Skeeter
Post by pandora
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
Post by Skeeter
And we have better weapons to defend the wall with.
Wait for Canada to build a wall.
And that would matter to me why?
Well, I just thought you were so skeered of aliens that they might wish
to protect themselves from usians.
Clearly the blinders are still on. I am against *illegal* immigrants.
There is a way to come here legally. Didn't you have to do a little
hoop jumping to get here?
pandora
2017-01-27 02:40:37 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by pandora
Post by Skeeter
Post by pandora
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
Indeed I did.
mixed nuts
2017-01-26 19:44:44 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
I find the whole thing about building a wall to be hilarious. After all,
did the "Great Wall" and "Hadrian's Wall" keep out the unwanted hordes?
Hadrian's wall kept the Romans from stealing cattle from the Picts.
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
2017-01-26 19:50:08 UTC
On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 14:44:44 -0500, mixed nuts
Post by mixed nuts
Post by pandora
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
Now yer talken.
pandora
2017-01-26 20:17:49 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by pandora
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
Hehehehehe.
mixed nuts
2017-01-26 20:45:29 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by mixed nuts
Post by pandora
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
I find the whole thing about building a wall to be hilarious.
After all, did the "Great Wall" and "Hadrian's Wall" keep out the
unwanted hordes?
Hadrian's wall kept the Romans from stealing cattle from the
Picts.
Hehehehehe.
Which led to a huge trade imbalance and a loss of skilled labor to
Pictland which annoyed the Romans greatly which caused them to deport
all the Picts very bigly. Ultimately, this led to the economic collapse
of Rome (which was a Christian empire by that time) and then the Muslims
took over.
Grizzly H.
pandora
2017-01-26 21:46:07 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by pandora
Post by mixed nuts
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
So, the lesson learned here is: "It's not a good idea to build a wall."
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-01-26 22:44:45 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by mixed nuts
Post by pandora
Post by mixed nuts
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
I find the whole thing about building a wall to be hilarious. After
all, did the "Great Wall" and "Hadrian's Wall" keep out the unwanted
hordes?
Hadrian's wall kept the Romans from stealing cattle from the Picts.
Hehehehehe.
Which led to a huge trade imbalance and a loss of skilled labor to
Pictland which annoyed the Romans greatly which caused them to deport
all the Picts very bigly. Ultimately, this led to the economic collapse
of Rome (which was a Christian empire by that time) and then the Muslims
took over.
So, the lesson learned here is: "It's not a good idea to build a wall."
Hypocrite! I bet you have a wall or a fence
around your property.

Just like Obama. He's against building walls
along the boarder but for his new house the
first thing he does is having a wall built
around it.

You libtards are too stupid to be ashamed of
your public hypocrisy.
mixed nuts
2017-01-27 00:02:20 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by mixed nuts
Post by pandora
Post by mixed nuts
Post by pandora
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
[...]
If I were running a boarding house in a picturesque Vermont (or Oregon,
for that matter) town, I would build a very beautiful fieldstone wall
around it because that's what you do in picturesque town like that. I
might even put up a wrought iron or wooden picket fence in the front
because that's the style in places like that. BUT! I would also put up
a sign that says "Boarders Welcome" and have a cowbell with rope on it
and a sign that says "RNIG HERE" because I make a pretty good living
when I have many boarders who are free to come and go at will.

On the other hand, if I were trying to fuck up free trade and the
economy it supports, and make myself look lick a dick, I'd build a
really huge border wall, 40 feet high. Maybe even 10 feet higher than
that. Then I'd get lots of drones and heavily armed soldiers and clubs
and handcuffs and tactical gear and security advisors and detention
facility operators, and then charge a 20% import duty so that the
Mexicans would have to charge more for stuff they ship here which forces
the USA retailers to charge more which means I would actually be taxing
USA Americans to pay billions for a monument to my narcissistic
dumnassedness.
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
2017-01-27 00:38:25 UTC
On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 19:02:20 -0500, mixed nuts
Post by mixed nuts
lick a dick
Really?
mixed nuts
2017-01-27 01:33:40 UTC
Post by Skeeter
On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 19:02:20 -0500, mixed nuts
Post by mixed nuts
lick a dick
Really?
Lick a dick, suck a dick - I report, you decide:

Grizzly H.
%
2017-01-27 01:58:35 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Skeeter
On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 19:02:20 -0500, mixed nuts
Post by mixed nuts
lick a dick
Really?
http://static.politico.com/18/e6/96ceb10e4396bf2c18bfecfc3a22%2fgettyimages-522275182jpg.jpg
50 percent of you lick the other 50 dick
mixed nuts
2017-01-27 02:33:41 UTC
Post by %
Post by mixed nuts
lick a dick
Really?
http://static.politico.com/18/e6/96ceb10e4396bf2c18bfecfc3a22%2fgettyimages-522275182jpg.jpg
50 percent of you lick the other 50 dick
That's what's going to make America really great again. Really
terrific. Amazing.
Grizzly H.
%
2017-01-27 02:49:07 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by %
Post by mixed nuts
lick a dick
Really?
Lick a dick, suck a dick - I report, you
http://static.politico.com/18/e6/96ceb10e4396bf2c18bfecfc3a22%2fgettyimages-522275182jpg.jpg
50 percent of you lick the other 50 dick
That's what's going to make America really great
again. Really
terrific. Amazing.
tonight i had
sun dried tomato and pine nut stuffed beef
tenderloin ,
just some junk i had lying around
mixed nuts
2017-01-27 03:16:03 UTC
Post by %
Post by mixed nuts
Post by %
Post by mixed nuts
lick a dick
Really?
http://static.politico.com/18/e6/96ceb10e4396bf2c18bfecfc3a22%2fgettyimages-522275182jpg.jpg
50 percent of you lick the other 50 dick
That's what's going to make America really great again. Really
terrific. Amazing.
tonight i had
sun dried tomato and pine nut stuffed beef tenderloin ,
just some junk i had lying around
I had some feta cheese and some black olives laying around so I picked
up some romaine lettuce and a cucumber at the farm and washed the sand
off it and made a Greek salad. They had some hot Italian sausages too,
so I bought 6. If I can find some over ripe plum tomatoes, I might make
spaghetti sauce on Saturday. Haven't decided yet.
Grizzly H.
Checkmate, DoW #1
all rights reserved
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-01-27 07:36:26 UTC
Post by %
Post by mixed nuts
Post by %
Post by mixed nuts
lick a dick
Really?
Lick a dick, suck a dick - I report, you
http://static.politico.com/18/e6/96ceb10e4396bf2c18bfecfc3a22%2fgettyimages-522275182jpg.jpg
50 percent of you lick the other 50 dick
That's what's going to make America really great
again. Really
terrific. Amazing.
tonight i had
sun dried tomato and pine nut stuffed beef
tenderloin ,
just some junk i had lying around
Sounds like it. I had cottage cheese and a 'tomatoe'.
all rights reserved
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-01-27 07:34:46 UTC
In article <o6e81k$5pv$***@gioia.aioe.org>, ***@undulatus.budgie
says...
Post by mixed nuts
lick a dick
Really?
http://static.politico.com/18/e6/96ceb10e4396bf2c18bfecfc3a22%2fgettyimages-522275182jpg.jpg
He does always look like he's eating a corndog... or something.
all rights reserved
pandora
2017-01-27 02:46:37 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by pandora
Post by mixed nuts
Post by pandora
Post by mixed nuts
Post by pandora
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
I find the whole thing about building a wall to be hilarious.
After all, did the "Great Wall" and "Hadrian's Wall" keep out the
unwanted hordes?
Hadrian's wall kept the Romans from stealing cattle from the Picts.
Hehehehehe.
Which led to a huge trade imbalance and a loss of skilled labor to
Pictland which annoyed the Romans greatly which caused them to deport
all the Picts very bigly. Ultimately, this led to the economic
collapse of Rome (which was a Christian empire by that time) and then
the Muslims took over.
So, the lesson learned here is: "It's not a good idea to build a wall."
Hypocrite! I bet you have a wall or a fence around your property.
I don't have a fence.
Post by mixed nuts
Just like Obama. He's against building walls along the boarder but for
his new house the first thing he does is having a wall built around it.
Security reasons?
Post by mixed nuts
If I were running a boarding house in a picturesque Vermont (or Oregon,
for that matter) town, I would build a very beautiful fieldstone wall
around it because that's what you do in picturesque town like that. I
might even put up a wrought iron or wooden picket fence in the front
because that's the style in places like that. BUT! I would also put up
a sign that says "Boarders Welcome" and have a cowbell with rope on it
and a sign that says "RNIG HERE" because I make a pretty good living
when I have many boarders who are free to come and go at will.
My sign says "Lighthouse Inn*.
Post by mixed nuts
On the other hand, if I were trying to fuck up free trade and the
economy it supports, and make myself look lick a dick, I'd build a
really huge border wall, 40 feet high. Maybe even 10 feet higher than
that. Then I'd get lots of drones and heavily armed soldiers and clubs
and handcuffs and tactical gear and security advisors and detention
facility operators, and then charge a 20% import duty so that the
Mexicans would have to charge more for stuff they ship here which forces
the USA retailers to charge more which means I would actually be taxing
USA Americans to pay billions for a monument to my narcissistic
dumnassedness.
Like I said, *some* are so skeered of aliens that they must hide behind a
wall.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-01-27 07:38:57 UTC
Post by pandora
My sign says "Lighthouse Inn*.
Greg's says "Deliveries in rear".
all rights reserved
Ms Kitty, DoW #6
2017-01-30 04:35:59 UTC
Post by pandora
Just like Obama. He's against building walls along the boarder but for
his new house the first thing he does is having a wall built around it.
Security reasons?
That is the exact reason President Trump is building the wall, for MY
security!
But don't forget, he said he was building a door in it, so people could come
here legally. Just like my ancestor did back in the early beginnings of
this great nation.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-01-30 06:01:02 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by pandora
Just like Obama. He's against building walls along the boarder but for
his new house the first thing he does is having a wall built around it.
Security reasons?
That is the exact reason President Trump is building the wall, for MY
security!
But don't forget, he said he was building a door in it, so people could come
here legally. Just like my ancestor did back in the early beginnings of
this great nation.
How about a one-way exit door?
all rights reserved
Ms Kitty, DoW #6
2017-01-30 07:11:25 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by pandora
Just like Obama. He's against building walls along the boarder but for
his new house the first thing he does is having a wall built around it.
Security reasons?
That is the exact reason President Trump is building the wall, for MY
security!
But don't forget, he said he was building a door in it, so people could come
here legally. Just like my ancestor did back in the early beginnings of
this great nation.
How about a one-way exit door?
Not a bad idea, we need to assimilate the ones we have here already. We
have Mexicans now that can't speak any English, that let their children run
absolutely wild and tear up the stores they go into. Then a few weeks ago,
2 of these same children ran out into the streets and got killed. Very sad.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-01-30 08:19:54 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by pandora
Just like Obama. He's against building walls along the boarder but for
his new house the first thing he does is having a wall built around it.
Security reasons?
That is the exact reason President Trump is building the wall, for MY
security!
But don't forget, he said he was building a door in it, so people could come
here legally. Just like my ancestor did back in the early beginnings of
this great nation.
How about a one-way exit door?
Not a bad idea, we need to assimilate the ones we have here already. We
have Mexicans now that can't speak any English, that let their children run
absolutely wild and tear up the stores they go into. Then a few weeks ago,
2 of these same children ran out into the streets and got killed. Very sad.
I've noticed they don't usually bother controlling their kids. I've
been in restaurants where they let the little brats run up and down the
aisle making all kinds of noise. They don't seem to give a shit. My
parents would have never tolerated us acting like that. When you pay to
go to a restaurant, you want to be able to relax and enjoy yourself, not
be annoyed by inconsiderate parents and their brats.
all rights reserved
Ms Kitty, DoW #6
2017-01-30 15:17:37 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by pandora
[...]
Same here, I would never have dared to act like a wild animal, I would have
got my ass beat and grounded for the rest of my life. My children were not
raised like that at all, or I would have beat them silly. Even Greg
commented that I had very good kids when he met them years ago.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-01-30 18:02:48 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Same here, I would never have dared to act like a wild animal, I would have
got my ass beat and grounded for the rest of my life. My children were not
raised like that at all, or I would have beat them silly. Even Greg
commented that I had very good kids when he met them years ago.
And, they just seemed very intelligent and well-adjusted.

They sure didn't get those attributes from their mom.

LOL.
Ms Kitty, DoW #6
2017-02-12 05:28:00 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Same here, I would never have dared to act like a wild animal, I would have
got my ass beat and grounded for the rest of my life. My children were not
raised like that at all, or I would have beat them silly. Even Greg
commented that I had very good kids when he met them years ago.
And, they just seemed very intelligent and well-adjusted.
They sure didn't get those attributes from their mom.
LOL.
You've trigger me to my "safe space", and I don't have a Madonna "pussyhat"
or "blood on my bedsheets" Judd.
Skeeter
2017-01-30 11:40:36 UTC
On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 01:11:25 -0600, "Ms Kitty, DoW #6"
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by pandora
Just like Obama. He's against building walls along the boarder but for
his new house the first thing he does is having a wall built around it.
Security reasons?
That is the exact reason President Trump is building the wall, for MY
security!
But don't forget, he said he was building a door in it, so people could come
here legally. Just like my ancestor did back in the early beginnings of
this great nation.
How about a one-way exit door?
Not a bad idea, we need to assimilate the ones we have here already. We
have Mexicans now that can't speak any English, that let their children run
absolutely wild and tear up the stores they go into. Then a few weeks ago,
2 of these same children ran out into the streets and got killed. Very sad.
When you get up in the morning, whose teeth do you brush first? Yours
or your neighbors?
%
does my neighbor have teeth
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-01-30 14:53:21 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
Do you have a neighbor? Is it a beautiful day in the neighborhood?
all rights reserved
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-01-30 14:52:10 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by pandora
[...]
You mean some people brush their neighbor's teeth after they brush their
own? That's just weird!
all rights reserved
Skeeter
2017-01-30 15:09:52 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by pandora
[...]
Just like some people want to allow anybody in the country without
first cleaning up their own mess furst.
Ms Kitty, DoW #6
2017-01-30 15:20:12 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by pandora
[...]
Is this a trick question? :-) I don't brush my neighbors teeth, just my
own.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-01-30 18:04:46 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by pandora
[...]
What a stupid and inane thread!
Ms Kitty, DoW #6
2017-02-12 05:29:56 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by pandora
[...]
I don't recall anyone here asking your opinion. <smart group>

LOL

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-01-30 18:00:44 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
How about a one-way exit door?
Yah, that's the ticket. A back door. Leave it
to the Checkmate to gay up yet another thread.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-01-30 18:48:03 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
How about a one-way exit door?
Yah, that's the ticket. A back door. Leave it
to the Checkmate to gay up yet another thread.
Only you would see that as gay, Shuttlecock.
all rights reserved
Skeeter
2017-01-30 11:39:44 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jan 2017 22:35:59 -0600, "Ms Kitty, DoW #6"
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by pandora
Just like Obama. He's against building walls along the boarder but for
his new house the first thing he does is having a wall built around it.
Security reasons?
That is the exact reason President Trump is building the wall, for MY
security!
But don't forget, he said he was building a door in it, so people could come
here legally. Just like my ancestor did back in the early beginnings of
this great nation.
I lock my doors not because I hate the people outside, but because I
love the ones inside.
Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Eggsactly!
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-01-30 17:59:55 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by pandora
Just like Obama. He's against building walls along the boarder but for
his new house the first thing he does is having a wall built around it.
Security reasons?
That is the exact reason President Trump is building the wall, for MY
security!
But don't forget, he said he was building a door in it, so people could come
here legally. Just like my ancestor did back in the early beginnings of
this great nation.
I didn't think the Neander Valley had any legal procedure
for its residents to immigrate to the USA.
Skeeter
2017-01-27 00:36:56 UTC
On Thu, 26 Jan 2017 15:45:29 -0500, mixed nuts
Post by mixed nuts
Post by pandora
Post by mixed nuts
Post by pandora
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
I thought everybody knew that?
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-01-27 02:57:52 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by pandora
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
I find the whole thing about building a wall to be hilarious. After all,
did the "Great Wall" and "Hadrian's Wall" keep out the unwanted hordes?
Hadrian's wall kept the Romans from stealing cattle from the Picts.
They ended up stealing a lot of the stones used to build the wall. LOL
all rights reserved
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-01-27 08:22:40 UTC
Post by vallor
http://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
They built an ocean to keep out Mexico, and made Mexico pay for it!
Like Saturday Night Live... only funny!