(ANNOUNCEMENT) I'm not going to do jack shit today.
Starshine Moonbeam
2003-11-03 00:25:57 UTC
Except for the cat box and turtle tank.
--
mhm 31x9
Smeeter #28, 29, or 30
Alcatroll Labs Inc. (Division of Incendiary Devices)
StArSHiNe_MoOnbEAm aT HoTMaIL DoT cOM

"My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night;
but ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, it gives a lovely light."
-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Dowap
2003-11-03 06:10:45 UTC
Bastard! I ripped off the old shingles off the back roof of my house.
Starshine Moonbeam

-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Dowap
2003-11-04 23:48:05 UTC
Post by Dowap
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Except for the cat box and turtle tank.
Bastard! I ripped off the old shingles off the back roof of my house.
Why?
Old roof with 2 layers of shingles. Code requires removal before you
can shingle.
Starshine Moonbeam
2003-11-05 06:25:00 UTC
Post by Dowap
Post by Dowap
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Except for the cat box and turtle tank.
Bastard! I ripped off the old shingles off the back roof of my house.
Why?
Old roof with 2 layers of shingles. Code requires removal before you
can shingle.
Nazi shingle asshole gummint.

-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
mimus
2003-11-04 14:49:16 UTC
Post by Dowap
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Except for the cat box and turtle tank.
Bastard! I ripped off the old shingles off the back roof of my house.
I had to start digging out a water- line leak.

Dug out over a ton of sod, clay and mud.

Will get there today.

ARGH

("My shoes! *sob*")
--
***@hotmail.com

smeeter 11 or maybe 12

mp 10

mhm 29x13

Prang-nuts is prang-nuts, right? Whether you find
'em inna woods, or they're dispensed by a autofeeder.

< Laumer

-=Be4U=-
2003-11-03 09:07:39 UTC
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Except for the cat box and turtle tank.
lol
I love it :)
Wish *I* could say that...
--
-=Mara=-
It takes a minute to find something special in a person, an hour to

</malicious mode>
You're a nice person, Be4U. AHM wouldn't be the same without you.
<malicious mode>
~Trebor, alt.hackers.malicious, 22-Oct-03
Starshine Moonbeam
2003-11-04 22:36:27 UTC
In article <***@foo_blah_bar.com>, "-=Be4U=-"(***@no-
address.com) dropped a +5 bundle of words...
Post by -=Be4U=-
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Except for the cat box and turtle tank.
lol
I love it :)
Wish *I* could say that...
I didn't even do the turtle tank. I just did the cat box.

-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
-=Be4U=-
2003-11-05 08:32:21 UTC
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
words...
Post by -=Be4U=-
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Except for the cat box and turtle tank.
lol
I love it :)
Wish *I* could say that...
I didn't even do the turtle tank. I just did the cat box.
w00t! Let the turtles fend for themselves!
:)

Starshine Moonbeam
2003-11-05 08:55:53 UTC
In article <***@foo_blah_bar.com>, "-=Be4U=-"(***@no-
address.com) dropped a +5 bundle of words...
Post by -=Be4U=-
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
words...
Post by -=Be4U=-
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Except for the cat box and turtle tank.
lol
I love it :)
Wish *I* could say that...
I didn't even do the turtle tank. I just did the cat box.
w00t! Let the turtles fend for themselves!
:)
DAMN STRAIGHT! I'm not gonna do jack shit today. Except for the cat box.

-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
-=Be4U=-
2003-11-05 09:45:27 UTC
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
words...
Post by -=Be4U=-
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
words...
us to no end by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Except for the cat box and turtle tank.
lol
I love it :)
Wish *I* could say that...
I didn't even do the turtle tank. I just did the cat box.
w00t! Let the turtles fend for themselves!
:)
DAMN STRAIGHT! I'm not gonna do jack shit today. Except for the cat box.
****AGAIN?????****

whoa...I see a pattern developing!

Starshine Moonbeam
2003-11-05 22:15:18 UTC
In article <***@foo_blah_bar.com>, "-=Be4U=-"(***@no-
address.com) dropped a +5 bundle of words...
Post by -=Be4U=-
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
words...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Except for the cat box and turtle tank.
lol
I love it :)
Wish *I* could say that...
I didn't even do the turtle tank. I just did the cat box.
w00t! Let the turtles fend for themselves!
:)
DAMN STRAIGHT! I'm not gonna do jack shit today. Except for the cat box.
****AGAIN?????****
whoa...I see a pattern developing!
Cats that eat healthy.

-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
-=Be4U=-
2003-11-06 06:08:32 UTC
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by -=Be4U=-
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
DAMN STRAIGHT! I'm not gonna do jack shit today. Except for
the cat box.
****AGAIN?????****
whoa...I see a pattern developing!
Cats that eat healthy.
That, and some guy named Jack Shit ain't getting any :)

Peter J Ross
2003-11-05 04:01:25 UTC
On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 01:07:39 -0800, -=Be4U=- wrote in
Post by -=Be4U=-
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Except for the cat box and turtle tank.
lol
I love it :)
Wish *I* could say that...
Why would you want to keep a cat in a box?
--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Usenet Valhalla (Circle Three)
Alcatroll Labs Inc. (Executive Vice-President)
Instigator of chuckles lysaght's Usenet Kook of the Month campaign
Remove NOSPAM to reply.
-=Be4U=-
2003-11-05 08:33:00 UTC
Post by -=Be4U=-
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Except for the cat box and turtle tank.
lol
I love it :)
Wish *I* could say that...
Why would you want to keep a cat in a box?
lol
How's about a tiger in my tank? :)

peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
2003-11-04 08:12:09 UTC
fizzle pop Sun, 2 Nov 2003 18:25:57 -0600, whir sput ssssput Starshine
I'm not going to do jack shit today
so today is no different than any other day you live, eh shitsplat?

**
Xem #13EEE
CEO Indignitas - Formerly Alcatroll Labs Inc. (A Subsidiary of SNUH)
flOnk aT vERizOn DoT nEt
Big Red Helmut
2003-11-04 16:00:42 UTC
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 16:00:42 GMT
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Sun, 2 Nov 2003 18:25:57 -0600, whir sput ssssput Starshine
I'm not going to do jack shit today
so today is no different than any other day you live, eh shitsplat?
Jack has been giving him the cold shoulder after he caught Moony in the
mens loo with that transient :(
Well aren't you just the dirty mind today. Is this something you'd like
to discuss with the rest of the class, or are you just projecting for the
sheer fun of it?

-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Big Red Helmut
2003-11-05 15:49:06 UTC
Well that was easy :)
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
2003-11-05 19:26:42 UTC
fizzle pop Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:49:06 GMT, whir sput ssssput Big Red
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
mens loo with that transient :(
Well aren't you just the dirty mind today. Is this something you'd like
to discuss with the rest of the class, or are you just projecting for
the
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sheer fun of it?
Well that was easy :)
it's hard to play mind games with the mindless...

**
flOnk aT vERizOn DoT nEt
Starshine Moonbeam

-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Big Red Helmut
2003-11-06 16:42:32 UTC
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:42:32 GMT
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sheer fun of it?
Well that was easy :)
it's hard to play mind games with the mindless...
Don't I know it?
There, I fixed it for you :)
And the answer is: no.
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
2003-11-06 22:53:01 UTC
fizzle pop Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:42:32 GMT, whir sput ssssput Big Red
(biff)
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:49:06 GMT, whir sput ssssput Big Red
Red
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sheer fun of it?
Well that was easy :)
it's hard to play mind games with the mindless...
Don't I know it?
There, I fixed it for you :)
And the answer is: no.
awwww... isn't that cute?? moonie likes to play "footsie"!

**
flOnk aT vERizOn DoT nEt
Starshine Moonbeam

-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Big Red Helmut
2003-11-07 16:02:32 UTC
Anal fetish noted, archived & mocked :)
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
2003-11-08 04:10:45 UTC
fizzle pop Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:02:32 GMT, whir sput ssssput Big Red
(biff)
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:49:06 GMT, whir sput ssssput Big
Red
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sheer fun of it?
Well that was easy :)
it's hard to play mind games with the mindless...
Don't I know it?
There, I fixed it for you :)
And the answer is: no.
awwww... isn't that cute?? moonie likes to play "footsie"!
With your ass.
Anal fetish noted, archived & mocked :)
he's just not good enough for grey poupon.

**
flOnk aT vERizOn DoT nEt
Big Red Helmut
2003-11-08 16:00:39 UTC
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 16:00:39 GMT
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sheer fun of it?
Well that was easy :)
it's hard to play mind games with the mindless...
Don't I know it?
There, I fixed it for you :)
And the answer is: no.
awwww... isn't that cute?? moonie likes to play "footsie"!
With your ass.
Anal fetish noted, archived & mocked :)
he's just not good enough for grey poupon.
he's hangin round backstage...lookin for a pass...
flOnk aT vERizOn DoT nEt
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
2003-11-08 19:12:36 UTC
fizzle pop Sat, 08 Nov 2003 16:00:39 GMT, whir sput ssssput Big Red
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sheer fun of it?
Well that was easy :)
it's hard to play mind games with the mindless...
Don't I know it?
There, I fixed it for you :)
And the answer is: no.
awwww... isn't that cute?? moonie likes to play "footsie"!
With your ass.
Anal fetish noted, archived & mocked :)
he's just not good enough for grey poupon.
he's hangin round backstage...lookin for a pass...
he's in the back alley waiting for a "miracle ticket".
flOnk aT vERizOn DoT nEt
Big Red Helmut
2003-11-09 23:38:19 UTC
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 23:38:19 GMT
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sheer fun of it?
Well that was easy :)
it's hard to play mind games with the mindless...
Don't I know it?
There, I fixed it for you :)
And the answer is: no.
awwww... isn't that cute?? moonie likes to play "footsie"!
With your ass.
Anal fetish noted, archived & mocked :)
he's just not good enough for grey poupon.
he's hangin round backstage...lookin for a pass...
he's in the back alley waiting for a "miracle ticket".
he's packing the fudge, don't tell the judge...
flOnk aT vERizOn DoT nEt
Starshine Moonbeam
2003-11-10 02:45:49 UTC
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:42:32 GMT, whir sput ssssput Big
Red
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sheer fun of it?
Well that was easy :)
it's hard to play mind games with the mindless...
Don't I know it?
There, I fixed it for you :)
And the answer is: no.
awwww... isn't that cute?? moonie likes to play "footsie"!
With your ass.
Anal fetish noted, archived & mocked :)
he's just not good enough for grey poupon.
he's hangin round backstage...lookin for a pass...
he's in the back alley waiting for a "miracle ticket".
he's packing the fudge, don't tell the judge...
Hey, could you get the second grader that helped you with that to do the
rest of your posting for you?

-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Big Red Helmut
2003-11-10 22:52:42 UTC
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:52:42 GMT
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Red
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sheer fun of it?
Well that was easy :)
it's hard to play mind games with the mindless...
Don't I know it?
There, I fixed it for you :)
And the answer is: no.
awwww... isn't that cute?? moonie likes to play "footsie"!
With your ass.
Anal fetish noted, archived & mocked :)
he's just not good enough for grey poupon.
he's hangin round backstage...lookin for a pass...
he's in the back alley waiting for a "miracle ticket".
he's packing the fudge, don't tell the judge...
Hey, could you get the second grader that helped you with that to do the
rest of your posting for you?
Perhaps, when are you going to let him up from between your legs?
:)
Starshine Moonbeam
2003-11-11 01:56:46 UTC
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:42:32 GMT, whir sput ssssput Big
Red
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sheer fun of it?
Well that was easy :)
it's hard to play mind games with the mindless...
Don't I know it?
There, I fixed it for you :)
And the answer is: no.
awwww... isn't that cute?? moonie likes to play "footsie"!
With your ass.
Anal fetish noted, archived & mocked :)
he's just not good enough for grey poupon.
he's hangin round backstage...lookin for a pass...
he's in the back alley waiting for a "miracle ticket".
he's packing the fudge, don't tell the judge...
Hey, could you get the second grader that helped you with that to do the
rest of your posting for you?
Perhaps, when are you going to let him up from between your legs?
Wow! Scary that you even think that way. Do you think that way often?

-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Big Red Helmut
2003-11-11 20:52:00 UTC
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:52:00 GMT
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:42:32 GMT, whir sput ssssput Big
Red
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Do you find that arousing?
Starshine Moonbeam
2003-11-12 02:54:13 UTC
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:02:32 GMT, whir sput ssssput Big
Red
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
words...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:42:32 GMT, whir sput ssssput
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Red
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:49:06 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
I'm not going to do jack shit today
so today is no different than any other day you
live,
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
eh
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
rest of your posting for you?
Perhaps, when are you going to let him up from between your legs?
Wow! Scary that you even think that way. Do you think that way often?
Do you find that arousing?
No, I found it scary. I guess that was why I told you 'scary'. Any more
information I can re-explain to your tiny pea brain today?

-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Big Red Helmut
2003-11-12 22:37:53 UTC
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:37:53 GMT
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:02:32 GMT, whir sput ssssput Big
Red
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
words...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:42:32 GMT, whir sput ssssput
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:49:06 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
I'm not going to do jack shit today
so today is no different than any other day you
live,
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
eh
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
rest of your posting for you?
Perhaps, when are you going to let him up from between your legs?
Wow! Scary that you even think that way. Do you think that way often?
Do you find that arousing?
No, I found it scary. I guess that was why I told you 'scary'. Any more
information I can re-explain to your tiny pea brain today?
Admission that moony ph33r2 m33!!!!
Hasta mañana :)
Starshine Moonbeam
2003-11-13 11:11:47 UTC
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:02:32 GMT, whir sput ssssput
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
words...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:42:32 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:49:06 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
I'm not going to do jack shit today
so today is no different than any other day you
live,
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
eh
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Jack has been giving him the cold shoulder after
he
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
caught
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
With your ass.
Anal fetish noted, archived & mocked :)
he's just not good enough for grey poupon.
he's hangin round backstage...lookin for a pass...
he's in the back alley waiting for a "miracle ticket".
he's packing the fudge, don't tell the judge...
Hey, could you get the second grader that helped you with that to
do
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
the
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
rest of your posting for you?
Perhaps, when are you going to let him up from between your legs?
Wow! Scary that you even think that way. Do you think that way often?
Do you find that arousing?
No, I found it scary. I guess that was why I told you 'scary'. Any more
information I can re-explain to your tiny pea brain today?
Admission that moony ph33r2 m33!!!!
I didn't call *you* scary, although you're kinda creepy, I called what
you said scary.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Hasta mañana :)
Whatever. Just strive to be less of an idiot in your next post.

-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Big Red Helmut
2003-11-13 22:18:00 UTC
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:18:00 GMT
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:02:32 GMT, whir sput ssssput
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
words...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:42:32 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:49:06 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
I'm not going to do jack shit today
so today is no different than any other day you
live,
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
eh
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Jack has been giving him the cold shoulder after
he
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
caught
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
With your ass.
Anal fetish noted, archived & mocked :)
he's just not good enough for grey poupon.
he's hangin round backstage...lookin for a pass...
he's in the back alley waiting for a "miracle ticket".
he's packing the fudge, don't tell the judge...
Hey, could you get the second grader that helped you with that to
do
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
the
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
rest of your posting for you?
Perhaps, when are you going to let him up from between your legs?
Wow! Scary that you even think that way. Do you think that way often?
Do you find that arousing?
No, I found it scary. I guess that was why I told you 'scary'. Any more
information I can re-explain to your tiny pea brain today?
Admission that moony ph33r2 m33!!!!
I didn't call *you* scary, although you're kinda creepy, I called what
you said scary.
Nice backpeddal dimmy.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Hasta mañana :)
Whatever. Just strive to be less of an idiot in your next post.
What are you some kinda usenet bully?
Bust my knee-caps tough guy :)
Peter J. Xemblonsky
2003-11-14 01:14:26 UTC
fizzle pop Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:18:00 GMT, whir sput ssssput Big Red
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
"Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Sat, 08 Nov 2003 16:00:39 GMT, whir sput ssssput
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:02:32 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
words...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:42:32 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
+5
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:49:06 GMT, whir
sput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Red
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
words...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Sun, 2 Nov 2003 18:25:57 -0600,
whir
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
I'm not going to do jack shit today
so today is no different than any other day
you
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
live,
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
eh
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Jack has been giving him the cold shoulder
after
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
he
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
caught
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
mens loo with that transient :(
Well aren't you just the dirty mind today. Is
this
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
something
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
to discuss with the rest of the class, or are
you
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
just
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
With your ass.
Anal fetish noted, archived & mocked :)
he's just not good enough for grey poupon.
he's hangin round backstage...lookin for a pass...
he's in the back alley waiting for a "miracle ticket".
he's packing the fudge, don't tell the judge...
Hey, could you get the second grader that helped you with that
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
do
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
the
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
information I can re-explain to your tiny pea brain today?
Admission that moony ph33r2 m33!!!!
I didn't call *you* scary, although you're kinda creepy, I called what
you said scary.
Nice backpeddal dimmy.
are you teaching the nice little dish rag how to tell time?
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Hasta mañana :)
Whatever. Just strive to be less of an idiot in your next post.
What are you some kinda usenet bully?
Bust my knee-caps tough guy :)
i didn't know that dwarves could "bully"! ;-)

**
flOnk aT vERizOn DoT nEt
Big Red Helmut
2003-11-14 23:19:13 UTC
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:19:13 GMT
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
fizzle pop Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:18:00 GMT, whir sput ssssput Big Red
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
"Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Sat, 08 Nov 2003 16:00:39 GMT, whir sput ssssput
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:02:32 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
words...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:42:32 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
+5
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:49:06 GMT, whir
sput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Red
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
words...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Sun, 2 Nov 2003 18:25:57 -0600,
whir
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
I'm not going to do jack shit today
so today is no different than any other day
you
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
live,
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
eh
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Jack has been giving him the cold shoulder
after
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
he
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
caught
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
mens loo with that transient :(
Well aren't you just the dirty mind today. Is
this
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
something
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
to discuss with the rest of the class, or are
you
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
just
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
With your ass.
Anal fetish noted, archived & mocked :)
he's just not good enough for grey poupon.
he's hangin round backstage...lookin for a pass...
he's in the back alley waiting for a "miracle ticket".
he's packing the fudge, don't tell the judge...
Hey, could you get the second grader that helped you with that
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
do
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
the
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
information I can re-explain to your tiny pea brain today?
Admission that moony ph33r2 m33!!!!
I didn't call *you* scary, although you're kinda creepy, I called what
you said scary.
Nice backpeddal dimmy.
are you teaching the nice little dish rag how to tell time?
He needed some "life skills".
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Hasta mañana :)
Whatever. Just strive to be less of an idiot in your next post.
What are you some kinda usenet bully?
Bust my knee-caps tough guy :)
i didn't know that dwarves could "bully"! ;-)
Mental or physical dwarfses!?!?
**
flOnk aT vERizOn DoT nEt
Peter J. Xemblonsky
2003-11-14 23:58:02 UTC
fizzle pop Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:19:13 GMT, whir sput ssssput Big Red
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
"Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:02:32 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
words...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:42:32 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
+5
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:49:06 GMT, whir
sput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
words...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Sun, 2 Nov 2003 18:25:57 -0600,
whir
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
I'm not going to do jack shit today
so today is no different than any other day
you
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
live,
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
eh
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Jack has been giving him the cold shoulder
after
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
he
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
caught
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
mens loo with that transient :(
Well aren't you just the dirty mind today. Is
this
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
something
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
to discuss with the rest of the class, or are
you
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
just
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
do
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
the
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
information I can re-explain to your tiny pea brain today?
Admission that moony ph33r2 m33!!!!
I didn't call *you* scary, although you're kinda creepy, I called what
you said scary.
Nice backpeddal dimmy.
are you teaching the nice little dish rag how to tell time?
He needed some "life skills".
then theach him how to CATCH a fish. ;-)
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Hasta mañana :)
Whatever. Just strive to be less of an idiot in your next post.
What are you some kinda usenet bully?
Bust my knee-caps tough guy :)
i didn't know that dwarves could "bully"! ;-)
Mental or physical dwarfses!?!?
anatomical.

**
flOnk aT vERizOn DoT nEt
Starshine Moonbeam
2003-11-15 04:26:31 UTC
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
"Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:02:32 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
words...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:42:32 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
+5
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:49:06 GMT, whir
sput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
words...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Sun, 2 Nov 2003 18:25:57 -0600,
whir
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Big Red Helmut
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
I'm not going to do jack shit today
so today is no different than any other day
you
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
live,
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
eh
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Jack has been giving him the cold shoulder
after
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
he
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
caught
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
mens loo with that transient :(
Well aren't you just the dirty mind today. Is
this
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
something
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
to discuss with the rest of the class, or are
you
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
just
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
do
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
the
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
information I can re-explain to your tiny pea brain today?
Admission that moony ph33r2 m33!!!!
I didn't call *you* scary, although you're kinda creepy, I called what
you said scary.
Nice backpeddal dimmy.
are you teaching the nice little dish rag how to tell time?
He needed some "life skills".
then theach him how to CATCH a fish. ;-)
AHAHAHAHAHA!!
AHAHAHA!!
AHAHA!!
AHA!!
A!!

Geniuses, the both of you. Really.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Hasta mañana :)
Whatever. Just strive to be less of an idiot in your next post.
What are you some kinda usenet bully?
Bust my knee-caps tough guy :)
i didn't know that dwarves could "bully"! ;-)
Mental or physical dwarfses!?!?
anatomical.
That would fall under 'physical', mensa.

-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Big Red Helmut
2003-11-15 22:14:25 UTC
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 22:14:25 GMT
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"Big
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:02:32 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:42:32 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
+5
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:49:06 GMT, whir
sput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
Starshine Moonbeam
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
words...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
whir
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
Starshine
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
I'm not going to do jack shit today
so today is no different than any other day
you
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
live,
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
eh
Post by Steve Leyland
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Jack has been giving him the cold shoulder
after
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
he
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
caught
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
the
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
mens loo with that transient :(
Well aren't you just the dirty mind today. Is
this
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
something
Post by Steve Leyland
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
to discuss with the rest of the class, or are
you
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
just
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
the
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
do
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
the
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
information I can re-explain to your tiny pea brain today?
Admission that moony ph33r2 m33!!!!
I didn't call *you* scary, although you're kinda creepy, I called what
you said scary.
Nice backpeddal dimmy.
are you teaching the nice little dish rag how to tell time?
He needed some "life skills".
then theach him how to CATCH a fish. ;-)
AHAHAHAHAHA!!
AHAHAHA!!
AHAHA!!
AHA!!
A!!
Geniuses, the both of you. Really.
Made you laugh :)
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Hasta mañana :)
Whatever. Just strive to be less of an idiot in your next post.
What are you some kinda usenet bully?
Bust my knee-caps tough guy :)
i didn't know that dwarves could "bully"! ;-)
Mental or physical dwarfses!?!?
anatomical.
That would fall under 'physical', mensa.
Oh, and you're joining when?
*smirk*
Starshine Moonbeam
2003-11-18 05:04:29 UTC
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"Big
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
words...
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:02:32 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
(biff)
dropped a
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
+5
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
sput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
Starshine Moonbeam
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
words...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
whir
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
Starshine
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
you
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
live,
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
eh
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
after
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
he
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
caught
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
the
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
this
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
something
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
you
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
just
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
the
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
do
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
the
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
you said scary.
Nice backpeddal dimmy.
are you teaching the nice little dish rag how to tell time?
He needed some "life skills".
then theach him how to CATCH a fish. ;-)
AHAHAHAHAHA!!
AHAHAHA!!
AHAHA!!
AHA!!
A!!
Geniuses, the both of you. Really.
Made you laugh :)
That was sarcasm, mensa.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Hasta mañana :)
Whatever. Just strive to be less of an idiot in your next post.
What are you some kinda usenet bully?
Bust my knee-caps tough guy :)
i didn't know that dwarves could "bully"! ;-)
Mental or physical dwarfses!?!?
anatomical.
That would fall under 'physical', mensa.
Oh, and you're joining when?
Before you. Trust me on that one.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
*smirk*
Don't try to convince me that you're a mensa member either. I've seen
your writing.

-- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Big Red Helmut
2003-11-18 23:11:04 UTC
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:11:04 GMT
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"Big
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
words...
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
fizzle pop Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:02:32 GMT, whir sput
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"peter
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
j.
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Red
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
Starshine Moonbeam
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
j.
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
(biff)
dropped a
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
+5
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
bundle
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
of
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
sput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
ssssput
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Big
Post by Steve Leyland
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
Starshine Moonbeam
in
Post by Steve Leyland
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
In article
"Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
Red
bundle
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
of
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
words...
Post by Steve Leyland
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
in
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
whir
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
sput
Post by Steve Leyland
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
Starshine
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Moonbeam
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
you
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
live,
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
eh
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
shitsplat?
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
after
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
he
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
caught
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
in
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
the
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
this
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
something
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
like
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
you
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
just
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
for
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Steve Leyland
the
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
Post by peter j. (biff) xemblonsky
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
do
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
the
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
you said scary.
Nice backpeddal dimmy.
are you teaching the nice little dish rag how to tell time?
He needed some "life skills".
then theach him how to CATCH a fish. ;-)
AHAHAHAHAHA!!
AHAHAHA!!
AHAHA!!
AHA!!
A!!
Geniuses, the both of you. Really.
Made you laugh :)
That was sarcasm, mensa.
Made you lie :)
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Hasta mañana :)
Whatever. Just strive to be less of an idiot in your next post.
What are you some kinda usenet bully?
Bust my knee-caps tough guy :)
i didn't know that dwarves could "bully"! ;-)
Mental or physical dwarfses!?!?
anatomical.
That would fall under 'physical', mensa.
Oh, and you're joining when?
Before you. Trust me on that one.
Desire to have sex w/ dwarves noted...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
*smirk*
Don't try to convince me that you're a mensa member either. I've seen
your writing.
Huh? Which voice in your tiny head told you to type that bit of
gibberish?
Starshine Moonbeam
2003-11-21 07:24:08 UTC
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
words...
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Peter J. Xemblonsky
fizzle pop Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:18:00 GMT, whir sput ssssput Big
Red
"Big
Post by Starshine Moonbeam
Post by Starshine Moonbeam